The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Just 3 year-ed it [digital] questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Hi

great price

1. videos don't play ipad/iphone - is that normal

2. emails [to reset password] don't get sent [hotmail] - I worked out my password but for others... got email from staff saying check junk mail, hmm - no it doesn't' get sent at all, she ignored my follow up

3. annoying any time you comeb ack to an issue - for the app to be wanting to send you to the most recent issue

other than that great stuff
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The videos work perfectly well on both my iPhone and iPad. I suggest you use Google to find out the issues your equipment is having with YouTube. This is a known glitch that can be fixed.

The reset password function seems to work fine. Just enter your email address and the password you want to change it to. From that point on you should be able to use those two things to log in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Just 3 year-ed it [digital] questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL