The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello and thank you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RevConfused
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire, UK
65 Posts

Profile of RevConfused
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen

My name is Paul and I have been a lifelong lover of magic since seeing David Nixon as a child. Loving Slydini, Tommy Cooper et al, I was soon bowled over by Paul Daniels in the mid-late 70's. Life and careers took me other places, and I started studying magic again in ernest a few years ago. My preferred magic styles are old school, maybe even antiquated parlour magic. I highly rate people such as Michael Vincent etc.I'm currently awaiting my Magic Circle exam date confirmation, and I love to share and gain knowledge from others. Thanks for having me!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome RevConfused,

There is a certain charm in old school Parlor Magic.

Best of Luck (and preparation) for your Confirmation. Do you have to take on the name of a Sainted Magician?

-Mary Mowder
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi Paul,

Welcome to The Café. I agree with Mary. There's nothing wrong with old school parlour magic. Best of luck with your examination. Don't be too nervous, TMC magicians are a very friendly bunch. If you're local to Chelmsford then there is an excellent magic club near there. It's called Mid Essex Magical Society or MEMS for short. Their web site is www.midessexmagicalsociety.co.uk.

All the best

Michael.
RevConfused
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire, UK
65 Posts

Profile of RevConfused
Many thanks for the welcomes. I'm based in Yorkshire, Michael, so a tad far to travel to the club!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello and thank you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL