The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Solution by Michael Murray - The Spectator Solves the Cube (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
Asaka
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Asaka
Just wondering if this trick is performed to one audience in close up situation only, would the audience be impressed?
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
736 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2019, Asaka wrote:
Just wondering if this trick is performed to one audience in close up situation only, would the audience be impressed?

Why wouldn’t they...? Does the size of the audience alter its perception....?

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Although it is preferable to perform this for at least two participants I can confirm that I have indeed performed it for a singular participant before to great success Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
736 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2019, celebrity wrote:
Although it is preferable to perform this for at least two participants I can confirm that I have indeed performed it for a singular participant before to great success Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Michael I don’t think this gentleman refers to performing for a single participant. Rather, in a close-up situation, with a small audience (HE mentions an ‘audience’, hence my assumption). And hence my question on how could the SIZE of the audience change its perception regarding the effect they’ll witness.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ahh, my apologies (hadn’t had my morning coffee when I replied), in this case it works perfectly! I almost exclusively work close-up (although I am doing a regular parlor spot each month) and so it has been heavily through its paces with both couples and small groups too Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
185 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
In case he wants to do it 1x1, here is a nice routine by the Jerx:
http://www.thejerx.com/blog/2017/4/16/gardyloo-22
Asaka
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Asaka
Sorry for my poor English, I mean performing the trick for one single participant only and the only participant will do the turning.
As it is a dual reality effect, the turning should be deemed different for other people if it is performed in a group of people.
However, if it is performed to one single participant , there is no different perception on the "turning" and the only participant may guess how it is done ( either correct or incorrect, like simply sw*** it before placing on his hand)... so I have that concern as I have not tried this 1x1.
but the routine by the Jerx seems can settle my concern, I will definitely take a look in it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Solution by Michael Murray - The Spectator Solves the Cube (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL