The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Seer By Jamie Daws - One Envelope, Thousands of possibilities! (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
The Mac, The peekaboo can be done however you wish! I have used this method (taken from Luke Jermay in Jermays Mind) and it serves me very well! You instruct your spectator to do something, you do the exact same thing. If he cant see anything suspect then why should you Smile Its a really simple, BOLD move but I love it! But however you feel comfortable man! Always do things you feel confident with!

Tarik, not sure what a D..P is but the envelope can be set up in several different ways. You can if you wish, begin by showing the envelope empty and at the end of the effect show it empty without having to steal anything away. I used it this way so that at the end, I can tip out the final card (subtly proving there are no other cards in the envelope) And then I can show it empty at the end! But once again, you can set it up in several ways and still get your peek. Mark Calabrese also has an effect called SEER! Smile (And its amazing!) I don't feel as though the name of an effect matching another effect is a problem. Theres countless tricks out there with the same names! It was coincidental but hopefully people wont get them confused Smile

Colin, I'll set one up ASAP! Smile

SleepyMagic, they're the same size as a pay envelope good sir! But Im also including one of the prediction envelopes which whilst is un-gimmicked, matches the SEER envelope perfectly. So I'm including them for completion! Would people like me to include the revelation of bag on one side and ketchup on the other as well?

If you have any more questions, please let me know! Always happy to help! Smile

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Brilliant. Thanks Jamie! Smile love Facebook me.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Colin, the group has been set up! Its called SEER IDEAS!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Jamie I said du.e ie card already in there regards Tarik 😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:

Great that you do Colin but just to put you in the picture only 25% of people globally use Facebook so 75% don't so it's you who is the minority not me . Have fun with with your imaginary friends . I think John Archer may have got you about right on his post on the dead celebrity smart ass deck . It's ironic that you aren't quite the smart ass you thought you were after all . Best wishes Tarik 😊
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Well Tarik, if there are any new ideas, I'll make videos and paste them on the streaming video page good sir!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:

Great that you do Colin but just to put you in the picture only 25% of people globally use Facebook so 75% don't so it's you who is the minority not me . Have fun with with your imaginary friends . I think John Archer may have got you about right on his post on the dead celebrity smart ass deck . It's ironic that you aren't quite the smart ass you thought you were after all . Best wishes Tarik 😊

Wow, I only said I liked Facebook! I daren't say what I think about Twitter.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Just a quick note, its the last couple of days to get this at the pre-sale price, with an extra SEER envelope and with free shipping! On Friday 17th, Pre-Order ends!

Ive spent my evening packaging everything up and I cant wait for you all to get your hands on this! Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, JamieD wrote:
Well Tarik, if there are any new ideas, I'll make videos and paste them on the streaming video page good sir!

Jamie Daws

Thank you Jamie best wishes Tarik 😊
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Update on SEER! They're ready to go! In the UK you should expect yours by the end of this week!

The stream video will be available later today but ill send you all an email in regards to that! Also, ill post it onto the Facebook group! Smile

As always, I truly hope you enjoy this as much as I do! If you have any questions, please just let me know!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks for the update Jamie regards Tarik 😊
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
No problem Tarik! Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Found out how it works in Blackpool,clever and easy to make it up your self
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Glad you liked it Karl! Smile

Lots of awesome comments coming from the Facebook group! Those in the UK already have thier, Europe have already started to get them and everywhere else it wont be long!

The feedback has been amazing! Thank you all for the support and I love that you're enjoying this!

If you haven't check it out or joined the Facebook group please do! Smile

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/seer.html

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Im pleased to announce that you can now select either RED, BLACK or WHITE envelopes! Simply let me know in the comments box during checkout!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
New stock of these in and they're re-designed and sexier than ever! The finish and quality is beautiful. Rounded edges and a complete redesign. Even the (secret bit) is redesigned to last longer and be smoother in operation! This really isn't just an envelope but a swiss army tool to achieve so so soooo much! Everyone who's getting their hands on these is in love with them! They're only available in black at the moment but they're beautiful! These won't last long!

These are machine cut, hand assembled by myself. Designed from the ground up and unlike other envelopes on the market, these not only allow you to peek, but also switch, predict, pocket right and so much more! They are the highest quality on the market and I personally oversee the testing of each set of envelopes! You will love these!

http://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/seer.html

Also for a limited time, you get a set of these with my Opening Daws Lecture notes! http://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/openingdawslecture.html

If you need any more information or questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
Intrigued by this and the price is right. Just ordered!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I been using it and done some stuff with matt johnsons dark art on what is similar thing some good ideas being shared like it a lot
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Karl! Hope you're enjoying it man! I love the Dark Arts methodology but I feel like it restricts what can truly be achieved. With the Dark Arts principle (which is genuinely brilliant, I have the original in my case!) It essentially just a p**k envelope which is cleverly disguised. However, without that on the SEER envelope, it becomes a sw****ing devices, hold out, Sw*mi envelope etc etc. Theres so many more possibilities!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Feedback for SEER still coming in!

"Jamie has taken the w****w envelope to new heights. He uses the highest grade paper along with some amazing alterations to a classic that makes it the only envelope that you will need for a very long time. Jaimie has set the bar so high that it is unlikely that I will be using any other envelopes. My highest recommendation!" - Mijrin Al Hajri

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Seer By Jamie Daws - One Envelope, Thousands of possibilities! (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL