The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Issue with a purchase from Sankey (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Wow, thanks for following up. No resolution, and I haven't thought about this incident in a long time. I have unsubscribed from the mailing list too, but once in a while I find myself re-subscribed. Not sure how that's happening.

Evan
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
There is no Eric.

Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2017, thecromulent wrote:
Are you saying that "Eric" is a figment of my imagination (quite possible) or an alter ego for Jay?

You didn't imagine it.

Quote:
On Aug 22, 2018, debjit wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
There is no Eric.

Lol I had got a reply from Eric once too. This is pretty funny if it's true Smile

Very interesting. I had an email interaction with "Eric" from Sankey Magic recently. After reading this thread I checked the email header info and notice that "Eric's" email address "contact@sankeymagic.com" is a proxy for "jay@sankeymagic.com".

Smile

Here's a tip: if you can possibly order a Sankey product from a dependable magic dealer like Penguin or Vanishing Inc. you should do so. From my recent experience I would say that Sankey Magic has a problem with inventory (the website showing items as being In Stock which actually are not in stock) and slow shipping. (estimated delivery time of 7 - 12 business days from Canada to U.S.A.) An item ordered from Sankey Magic that I would have received in 3 - 5 days from Penguin has still not been delivered nearly a month after I ordered it.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Issue with a purchase from Sankey (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL