The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ice Qube by Kieron Johnson & Mark Traversoni (70 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, TTT wrote:
I received this today here in Bangkok. Quick and reliable (free) delivery. Amazing stuff.

Just watched the instruction video and it was good. However there was something wrong with the audio from time to time. Nothing too bad, just want to know if someone else is experiencing the same.

Anyway this is a great gimmick overall.

Hi TTT

I will speak to mark about sound I no there a slight up and down hofuly you could still get the efffect.

I no mark wanted to look after the over seas customers. Glad you got it and like it.

Kind regards

Kieran
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Thanks Tom and red hat

Realy pleased you like it so far let us no how you get on with it.

K
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Oh god hurry up pay day, I can't wait to get this Smile
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
Got this today along with The Gift and am very happy with it.

I wanted to be able to put a prediction within and it will definitely be possible, sure maybe not ideal as is, but you can definitely take the knowledge within and make this possible.

Have not actually tried anything yet but have this bad boy in the freezer and am looking forward to having a proper look.

Will be going out tomorrow to get what I think I'll need for a prediction version... really can't see there being an issue.

2 new purchases and both looking to be great, happy dance!!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Just ordered this from Penguin along with Kieron's lecture. Looking forward to both if them.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
239 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Tried it again last night, I'll be honest I butchered the load - it still absolutely floored them. Doing a wedding in a couple of days. I can't wait!
Let the Entertainment Commence!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Thanks for all the support the feedback has been amazing so far. I will be in blacpool demoing tommoro night.

Glad you did a happy dance John if you need any help just ask.

I'm glad you got great reactions red hat and magicinsight thanks for the support on both the lecture and ice qube.

Again always happy to help

Kind regards

Kieron
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
His penguin lecture is soooooo full of amazing ideas. One of the best lectures.
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, randyburtis wrote:

Thank you randy very kind

K
michael640
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of michael640
Would be good to see a full uncut performance to see the effect flows
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, kieronthemighty wrote:
Thanks for all the support the feedback has been amazing so far. I will be in blacpool demoing tommoro night.

I'm glad you got great reactions red hat and magicinsight thanks for the support on both the lecture and ice qube.

Kind regards

Kieron

Where will you be doing a demmo?, I will come and find you to see it mate
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, randyburtis wrote:

Have to agree, I am fortunate enough to know Kieron and his genius, passion and dedication to continue to grow this art are inspirational.
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
...and here's my short review...
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

Cheers
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Quote:

Kind regards

Kieron

Hi Karl

We're in the main hall next to card shark. Look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards

Kieron
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
172 Posts

Profile of kevg
I've finally managed to get a copy of Ice Qube....WOW! this is awesome! If you're going to Blackpool then I urge you to go and see this for yourself.

Here's a quick rundown of what you get.

Firstly upon opening the box you realise that firstly a lot of thought has gone into this, the contents are nicely presented and you get plenty of what you need. Secondly what you get is a bargain for the price and Mark details on the tutorial about things that they went that extra mile for to provide quality and reassurance that the non consumable part of this product will last you a lifetime.

I must admit having been a fan of Kieron's previous work I jumped right in and made my first block without watching the instructional video. If you have Remaxed then the initial process is pretty similar, but I'm glad I didn't try to guess the next stage as I'm pretty sure I would have screwed things up so I'd recommend watching the instructions and not just trying to guess this part.

The explanations are really clear and both Kieron and Mark discuss how to set-up, transport and prepare for performing Ice Qube. Kieron also discusses how this concept could potentially be adapted for larger objects such as a phone - I just love the fact that Kieron's actually tested putting an iPhone in a freezer for 4/5 hours to see if it survives! If you've seen Kieron's penguin lecture he makes reference in the tutorial to an effect he discussed called Overkill which relates to having a coin inside a sealed frozen can of soda, which does maybe sound like overkill but I could see being performed on a TV magic show.

There are various methods discussed for performing Ice Cube which includes vanish methods and routine ideas. Kieron and Mark go above and beyond to make sure they hit all bases and provide something for all skill levels.

Mark provides a nice summary highlighting a number of tips, things to be aware of and how they managed to keep the cost of the project down. This provides a nice insight to the process that was undertaken when trying to fine tune the product for release.

Overall this is a fantastic release and I can see myself getting some amazing reactions from performing Ice Qube!
----------
www.rubikscubemagician.co.uk
----------
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Thanks kev g great review. Mark and I wanted to make sure no stone was unturned.

Roll on blackpool looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kind regards

Kieton
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have had an awesome start to the Blackpool convention with the booth non stop.

Kieron and I are so pleased you are liking Ice Qube, it really has been hard work getting it to where it is and keeping the price down so it is affordable.

If you are in Blackpool this weekend be sure to come and see it for real, it looks as good in real life as it does in the trailer.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Quote:

Kind regards

Kieron

Hi Karl

We're in the main hall next to card shark. Look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards

Kieron

Thanks for showming it to me and every thing last night mate,and I will perform it first from all the tricks what I bought when I go back home
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Just received this and watched the video! It is great. Will try it tomorrow as a finale to Murray Mint. It should go great together!
Well done guys for a great release!!
MrBadGuy
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MrBadGuy
How readily available and cheap is the consumable part? Is it something I'll be able to get from somewhere other than a magic shop?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ice Qube by Kieron Johnson & Mark Traversoni (70 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL