The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Craig Filicetti & the ProMystic Team are AWESOME! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
I just wanted to publicly say how incredibly impressed I am with the customer service I received from Craig and his team over at ProMystic.

In a nutshell, my Inside Out needed a simple repair that was likely do to the cold weather up here causing some accelerated wear and tear. I emailed Craig to which he replied quickly with instructions and an address to ship the unit. Once it reached him, the unit was repaired in no time. Unfortunately, when Craig sent it back, USPS somehow shipped my package destined for Canada to Brazil and then back to ProMystic... which was no error on their end. I told Craig and Bobby that I needed it by February 10th for an upcoming show. Not only did they understand my pain, but they sent me a new Inside Out from their warehouse via FedEx, which showed up my door in a couple business days.

I am beyond blown away that this company went above and beyond and I seriously felt like a VIM (very important magician - ha). If you have worked with Craig, this is likely no surprise but I would gladly recommend him and his company to any of my magician friends.

- Evan
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
That level of service is noteworthy! Thanks for sharing.
wandering star
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of wandering star
As the number of my posts indicate - I am a greenhorn to this forum (until now I was "only watching the game") - and when I was a greenhorn to magic (probably still am)and placed my first order at PM I had some "greenhorn"-questions which were answered by Craig not only instantly but every request was replied to very seriously and profound to me. Another issue that occurred in context with shipping (I don't want to go in detail here) was handeled by Craig in a manner that proved him as being a very reliable tradesman who knows about values that truely count in that business. By acting that way he made me feel welcome to place more orders! In short: I absolutely want to join in the above appreciation (quality will always survive in the long term as evolution proves - and PM is one of the best from my point of view).
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I've got a lot of ProMystic stuff. In every case in which I purchased directly from Craig, the order was processed and delivered in a timely manner and Craig always returned my stupid end user calls and emails almost immediately. Being kind of addicted to his stuff, I've also bought older, discontinued stuff here on the Café and Craig has [b]always[/] returned my calls and emails about those almost immediately. Then there are the times I just plain lose instructions and... same deal. I no longer feel guilty asking a question about a PM product I bought from someone else because Craig always stands by his work. Having experienced and voiced my caveats about some of the worst dealers over the years, it's karma-healing to be able to lavish praise where it is due. Placing an order with Craig is a soothing balm. Craig is one of us, a performer as well as an innovator, he understands our needs and insecurities. I hope you get to read this, Craig. You're a classy gent!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Great to hear this! Craig and his team get it! It's about customers! What many might not know
Is Craig is actually a really good performer as well. Every single creation he has made is crafted with the performer in mind.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Craig Filicetti & the ProMystic Team are AWESOME! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL