The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Grismer Lock 2017 (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
At long last, I am pleased to announce that in memory of our very good friend and colleague Mick Hanzlik, the first batch of the 2017 Grismer Lock is now available to order, the first six of which will be despatched w/c 27th February.

Mick's revised and improved version of Ray Grismer's original, has now been expertly engineered by the creator and producer of the Divers Lung Tester, Jordan O'Grady.
http://www.diverslungtester.co.uk/

A common ABUS black and silver dial combination lock is intricately gimmicked and is accompanied by a beautiful (signed & numbered), very comprehensive, A4 spiral bound booklet, which includes routines and handling ideas from Ray Grismer, Steve Cook and Richard Osterlind.
As requested by Ray Grismer, in order to maintain its exclusiveness, we will only be producing a limited number of 30 locks every year.

"...Ingeniously Simple...Simply Ingenious!...". (Steve Cook - UK).

“It’s a beautiful and flawless piece of work”. (Gary Lee Williams - New York City, USA).

“Your Grismer Lock is a thing of beauty”. (George Frega - Florida, USA).

“I think it’s a real reputation maker and I’m proud to be an owner of this real gem. Thanks a lot”. (Andreas Lischke - Krefeld, Germany).

"Ray not only knew of my routine but actually wanted to market it with me. We were going to be a 'team' on this project...I feel better knowing that Mentalists who like the routine on my DVD (Live...Without A Net) will be able to get hold of the lock, complete with routine". (Richard Osterlind. osterlindmysteries.com).

"This is a terrific piece of kit. Glad to learn that it will continue to be lovingly produced". (Doug Dyment. deceptionary.com).

"This is a piece of ART..." (James Justice - AL. USA).

"...the lock and documents/instructions are superb and first class..." (Michael Siegal. New York. USA).

"...I look forward to playing with this wonderful tool..." (Paul Vigil - Las Vegas. USA).

"My lock arrived today! I'm thrilled with it..." (Brandon Love - Ontario. Canada).

"Ray Grismer's brilliant lock creation is still the best you can buy. After all of these years at the top of lock effects, it is still on its own as the very best!". (Roger Ferriby - UK).

"The Lock is very well-made and wonderful". (NAKAGAWA Osamu - Japan).

"As an owner of a Grismer Lock, I can say that this thing is much more than meets the eye!". (Eric Samuels - Canada).

"Hi Paul, received the lock and is fantastic! I am seriously thinking to get another one as back up next year, it is too good! This is one of the best mentalist locks ever produced! Thanks again for your customer service". (Luca Volpe - Italy).

"I just want to Sincerely say "THANK YOU" as I received my New Grismer Lock today Wednesday 1/16/13. It is truly a work of art. I cannot wait to put in in my show. If it were not for Richard Osterlind I would have never known about this lock. What a Wonderful Piece of Craftsmanship this is!..(Rodney Palmer. U.S.A.).

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Ordered Smile !
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Received thank you Giuseppe Smile!

This will be on it's way to you w/c 27th February.

Just a quick update to say that there is only one more of the first batch of six available. The second batch will hopefully be ready to despatch mid March.

All the best,

Paul Mc.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
The first batch of 6 units have all sold and will be despatched w/c 27th February 2017.

However, the 2nd batch of 6 should be ready to despatch mid March.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Good morning,
what about the shipment ?

Regards
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2017, caigy wrote:
Received thank you Giuseppe Smile!

This will be on it's way to you w/c 27th February.

Paul Mc.

Giuseppe,

As promised the first batch, including yours, have been despatched today by International Tracked & Signed-for delivery and the tracking number emailed and pm'd to you.

I hope you enjoy the reactions you receive when performing with your Grismer Lock.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Hi Paul,
tracking info received. Thanks so much

Giuseppe
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Just a quick update to say that the 2nd batch of 2017 are almost complete and will be despatched this weekend.

All the best.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
A quick update to let Café members know that Grismer Lock number 23/30 was despatched today, so to guarantee a 2017 delivery to customers outside of the UK, for both the Grismer Lock and TBC Box, orders will need to be placed within the next week.

A big thank you to all 'Psychic Mentality' and 'The Card Collection' customers for their support in 2017 and we would like to take this opportunity in wishing them, and everyone here on the Café, an enjoyable festive break and a happy, healthy new year.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
I cannot find a link or “Add to cart” option to get the Grismer Lock
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2017, Psy wrote:
I cannot find a link or “Add to cart” option to get the Grismer Lock

its there...

go to the site, click the left bar link for the lock
under the red bar next to the small image of the lock is the at to basket button in grey and white

if you still can't see it, its your brower's issue... Smile
I've asked to be banned
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Thanks Ian! Now my country is not showing on the list and the Paypal address to make the payment is not on the website.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Hi Psy,

here is the link to the page as Iain has mentioned:

http://www.psychicmentality.com/grismer-......271.html

If you are experiencing problems at the checkout, or on the PayPal page, please feel free to email me at psychicmentality@btinternet.com and I will take you through an alternative way of ordering.

Thank you too Iain for your assistance Smile

All the best,

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Just pm'd you Psy.

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
We are very pleased to announce that Jordan O'Grady has agreed to continue producing the limited edition Grismer Lock for us again in 2018.

I was absolutely chuffed when, after many months of trial and error, Jordan managed to replicate the very high standard of engineering which our very dear friend Mick Hanzlik insisted on, ensuring the Grismer Lock continues to be available for the foreseeable future Smile

Should anybody require further information, please feel free to pm me here on the Café, or contact us via our website.

Paul McCaig.

www.psychicmentality.com
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Its great to be part of this now and to keep the production of the locks going. These are superb quality if I do say so my self.

Im sure Paul will have some samples at Blackpool for you to take a look at.

Thanks
Jordan
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2018, caigy wrote:
We are very pleased to announce that Jordan O'Grady has agreed to continue producing the limited edition Grismer Lock for us again in 2018.

I was absolutely chuffed when, after many months of trial and error, Jordan managed to replicate the very high standard of engineering which our very dear friend Mick Hanzlik insisted on, ensuring the Grismer Lock continues to be available for the foreseeable future Smile

Should anybody require further information, please feel free to pm me here on the Café, or contact us via our website.

Paul McCaig.

Both of your websites are under construction.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Both of your websites are under construction. [/quote]

I have reported the issue to our website host and they have replied with the following:

'Looks like the firewall blocked them due to country level blocking. I have removed that now and set a rule so it shouldn't happen again'.

Thank you for letting us know Nikita but please feel free to try again and let me know if you have any further issues.

All the best,

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Yes, now it works, thank you!
Juno Temple
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
59 Posts

Profile of Juno Temple
You seldom miss getting what you pay for when you stick to the reputable and settled depots. You keen gentlemen get my drift - no doubt about integrity. The Grismer lock is a marvel! The question in my mind that has yet to be answered is, "Why do magicians wait until someone else does it, before taking it up themselves?" This brings me to Max Maven's performance using the Key & lock (Magic Palace performance) - this might be a wee bit off-topic; as to Maven's 70's performance of the great Baldpatean keys, using 4 spectators this time - truly a good number of specs for today's attention deficit disorder pandemic. All the same, there has always been a coldness in Maven's aura that borders on pretentiousness & using that patent announcer's voice knotted up in his rehearsed flamboyant mode of an intellectual vampire (eye-makeup etc.) What can I say? (rhetorical). Every nail needs a hammer, right? We all agree that personal style is paramount, but Maven's persona takes away the astonishment element and he stands too center (check out his guffawing as his guests miss the target key and Max waves them off and away having done their bit, as it were. Let me interject and say that mentalism is definitively a game of persona and you can't fake it, which is why magic does too often get a bad rap, with everyone imitating everyone else. Any way you cut it, you have to go through character-building experiences; be it sad or exhilarating to have the cool fire of the moment that the audience has been prepped for and waiting for the miracle.
Max remains a great historian and possessed with photographic skills and with that quantum power many accept his over-acting; so we can hear Annemann call out to the magic community . . . " Develop a little pride along with your magical ability." Indeed, Maven plays into that part of his ego very well in his lock & key(s) performance seen in the Magicana video from the 70's Lock and Keys. I enjoy the classical performance related to Annemann's version, which excites me right up to that final engagement that is tense with potential failure as I move to that, shall we say, 'under-handed' changeover that often has me sweating radiantly.
I'm new to the Magic Café & it is with appreciation that I say; "You gentlemen know how to keep the edge on its edge". Thanks for your wisdom and your folly!
We play the Game - but Fate deals the Cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Grismer Lock 2017 (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL