We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lost It! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Markdini
View Profile
New user
Peterborough UK
52 Posts

Profile of Markdini
I have a friction buckle posey with the chest and side loops and I didn't used to have a problem with it. I don't perform and don't really consider myself an escape artist as all I can do is get out a couple of straitjackets.
I hadn't been in my jacket for a few months due to work and other things that kept cropping up. Over the past few months I haven't been able to get out once! I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I'm still attempting to do the same things to try and get out but nothing I can't budge it. I was in it for over an hour this morning and nothing! What the hell has happened to me! I can still get out of my humane jacket but not my posey!
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Here's a sensitive question for you ... is there a weight difference between then and now?

Can't think of any other reason ....

James.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
....or, has the jacket been washed?

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Markdini
View Profile
New user
Peterborough UK
52 Posts

Profile of Markdini
The jacket hasnt been washed no. And yeah ive lost a stone and a half since then!
man.ray
View Profile
New user
New York City
30 Posts

Profile of man.ray
I have yet to see someone get out of a regulation posey like what you have (friction buckles and chest and side loops) with ease. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that you've done it. I just mean that you shouldn't feel too bad about having to work at your techinique some more. IMHO, escaping the Humane Restraint vs. Posey are apples and oranges.
lauher
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
51 Posts

Profile of lauher
The number of times a jacket has been used can make a difference. When new the straps are quite stiff and unless the person putting you in the jacket takes some care, you can shake the straps loose. As the jacket is used more and more, the straps become softer and the buckle naturally digs in more.

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lost It! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL