The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Former Magician Returning (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kothen
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Kothen
Hey everyone

I did magic throughout my elementary school years and had a lot of fun with it. But as time went on I seemed to just lose interest. Im now in university and I feel I want to start again as it is a great way to break the ice with people. I wanted to join this forum years ago but I only had free E-mails. But now that Im in college I have a university email and I can finally join this community. My favorite magicians back in the day were Dan and Dave and their DVD collection The Triology. Look forward to meeting you all!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Kothen,

I wish I'd started in Elementary school.

I know the free email policy keeps a lot of fine people out of the forum but it also helps avoid some of the troll problems that have plagued Magic fora in general.

I'm a fan of Dan and Dave's flourishing work as well.

I'm guessing you would like the "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers" for ice breaking Magic.

-Mary Mowder
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Hi Kothen - welcome back to magic!

The different presentational methods these days are super inspiring.

Enjoy your stay!
All about borrowed coins.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Former Magician Returning (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL