We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Table/case question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
What do you guys think of this table for things like linking rings, rope, billiard balls, etc. Like 20 minutes worth of effects. http://www.52magic.com/2476_Carrying-Cas......ry).html There is a video of it towards the bottom.

Thanks
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Coming up in Chinese with many products listed, don't see what you might be describing.
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
Odd. I clicked on the link above and took me right to the table.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5096 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, markis wrote:
Odd. I clicked on the link above and took me right to the table.

Me too. This looks like it comes from China so you'd have to pay for shipping. You could make your own from a case purchased in Home Depot and screwing on a table base.
Where the magic begins
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1155 Posts

Profile of imgic
Check the tricks and effect for sale. There's a few tables/stands for sale there..
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Thom Bliss
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern California
269 Posts

Profile of Thom Bliss
Looks to me like to assemble the case, you’d need to take most of your props out of it. Maybe it would be better to have a case that holds a tabletop, a base, and the rest of your props. Take the top and the base out of the case, close it, assemble the table, then place the case on the table.
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1310 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
So that case is your table. That table will be on stage with you all of the time. So dose that case fit your act first up. I find a case I like and mount it on tripod stand my self.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Table/case question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL