The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » The Devil Made Me Do It! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I could hear Lucifer's soft, grandfatherly voice whispering in my ear, "Just press the button, son. You know you want those SFS Colorado Silver Shells."

I had no self-control at that point - I had to have those 3 objects, those unholy symbols of avarice! " My fate was sealed. I placed the order for the Silver Shells.

I sat back in my chair, exhausted by my battle with Ol' Scratch himself. "You know", I muttered to myself, "The devil sure sounds a lot like Pop Haydn. I wonder........."
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
You have made an excellent decision. You have my full support. These shells are not only beautiful, they carry with them Lady Luck, and you will always have her at your shoulder when the knives are in your pocket. You're a good man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » The Devil Made Me Do It! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL