The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Here's A Freebie For You - "Amazing Magic That You Can Do" Artwork (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
Here's the FREE artwork I'm giving to anyone who wants it. This is a full size 3' x 6' print-ready banner (in pdf format). Just find a place to print it for you and upload it - then you're good to go. (email me at jasonlbb(at)gmail.com for the pdf file)

I highly recommend halfpricebanners.com - Here's what it looks like printed http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/ninjap......jpg.html

If anyone needs any custom design work, I'm available for a modest fee.

Enjoy,

Jason
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
Those of you who end up using this banner, how about posting a pic of your pitch joint. Share the fun!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey Jason, thanks for sharing that banner design with us...!

I'll PM you my email so I can get a copy... would love to have it....!

That's some amazing looking flash!

I think everyone here should take advantage of your offer...
Thanks again!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Just sent you an email and a pm...
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
No problem Frosty. I'm interested to see how well it does for you.
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Got it and it Looks amazing...!

I sure will report back on it... this flash should really help attract in a good size tip...!

Later once I get a chance, I'll share a website of where to print banners and more at a very affordable price..

Thanks Jason!
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Gratefully received mine too! I'll post a picture of it on my joint as soon as I can!

Incidentally, www.print24.com are the cheapest printers I've ever found. They do all sorts - biz cards, flyers, posters as well as banners. Loads of promotional things like mugs and stickers too. They're based in Germany so shipping may be an issue for some parts of the world, but they are so cheap it should work out a good deal even for people in the US. They only issue trade-off for the cheap price is they have longer lead-times, but as long as you don't need next day delivery, it'll save you a fair bit 👍
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey Phil, thanks for the link! I'll check it out....!
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Hi Jason, email sent for the banner. Thank you.
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
** UPDATE 3/25/2017 **

Hey everyone, I've decide to throw in an upgrade here. All I ask is that you share a pic of your booth or banner once you have the final product! Smile - Anyway, you can now direct download all (3) of the following print ready banners (it's 1 zip file).

Here's the download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57lfa6h7prabk8......zip?dl=0

(1) 3' x 6' banner artwork
(1) 4' x 8' banner artwork
(1) 1' x 9' banner artwork - this one adds the flash along the top front of your 10x10 pop up canopy if you have one.

Enjoy!

- Jason
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
By the way....here's a sample of what YOUR booth could look like!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153302389@......-X1f5pA/
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing Jason!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
I agree... it Looks amazing!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Itsmagic, Sent you a pm....
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
Whaaaat? Come on folks! I know some of you have got your banner printed. Show some love! Let's see your set-up!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Still haven't printed mine...

I have about 3 other banners as back up!

Once I do print it I'll post it here
In the meanwhile I'll post a pick of my current joint setup when I get time, but it's gonna change once I build a table top riser....

I've just been too busy and can't find time to finish it!
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I just had Jason's 4ftx8ft banner printed, and it is gorgeous! Thanks, Jason!
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Jason, I just saw this. Many thanks for your generosity. What a gorgeous design!!
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
@jlibby - you're quite welcome. Enjoy!
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
So, it’s taken me far too long to do this, but I finally took some pictures of my lovely banners!

Thanks to JasonK for sharing his design. I really think it’s the new ‘standard’ for pitching magic.. absolutely beautiful looking!

Let me know what you think. Personally, I think it would look even better with some lighting shining on the table and some on the outside banner too. Typical British winter at the moment so it’s really overcast... which makes the inside look a bit dark, dingy and unwelcoming.

Can anyone recommend a type of light, and the recommended wattage etc? Also, I’m working with IT for the worms and floating card as part of the bally, so my understanding is I should light from the sides, not above. Is that correct?

Oh does anyone know a better way of attaching the banner across the top and the banner in front of the table other than those big clamps? They just look a bit untidy, but I can’t work out how I’d attach bungees to that?

Also flags and bunting will help, they’re next on the list!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146639601@N08/shares/vA4185
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Here's A Freebie For You - "Amazing Magic That You Can Do" Artwork (13 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL