The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Requested - Emotion Box by Hakan Varol (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
834 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
I'm quite staggered tbh that it is claimed that the emotion box was invented by harry k and co..
Boretti had a box called the sensor box...and one of his boxes was purchased by two individuals ahem...They made a few improvements. Granted and boretti was happy with that..But to pretend that you actually created the item is very lamentable.
Boretti never claimed to invent it either and he did credit the original creator. But boretti took the box and pretty much made the effect it is today..Google boretti sensor box or feeling box.Strangely enough the first effect that is included with it is sponge to stone. Sound familiar?? and you can buy it for around 150 dollars.If I wanted one I'd buy straight from boretti..the improvements made are not worthy of the price tag of the Emotion box.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
946 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Thanks for that info. I googled it and watched the video.
I wouldn’t in a million years use a box like that. Ever. It screams magic trick. Magic box.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hoVhDnqRmc
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
834 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
The video is bad...doesnt do it justice at all..and what would it take to paint it black...the actual mechanics are the same to a degree..very slight change in one aspect..though how it fooled penn and teller is beyond me..as this has been on the market decades
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Requested - Emotion Box by Hakan Varol (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL