The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » S.W. Erdnase vs Daniel Madison (65 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of rjs
"8 HOURS OF INTICATELLY DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS"

Well, Brian...I'm opening a boutique.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4143 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2017, Fatgumbo wrote:
Well if Daniel wanted to become the most talked about figure in magic currently... he certainly succeeded

Yeah, still not buying his ****.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1922 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
A lot of magicians have a character or stage persona.... Madison is pretty unique in that he uses his character in how he markets himself to the magic community. I don't know anyone else who really does that, and yet everyone still takes the bait.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1465 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
How many of the reviewers of that product actually read erdnase? S*u**d Kids!
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2017, ArtIn wrote:
How many of the reviewers of that product actually read erdnase? S*u**d Kids!

Hopefully all of them, as it comes with Erdnase's book.

- G
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4143 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2017, TuneHV wrote:
A lot of magicians have a character or stage persona.... Madison is pretty unique in that he uses his character in how he markets himself to the magic community. I don't know anyone else who really does that, and yet everyone still takes the bait.

Yeah... not everyone. Not so much.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4143 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
BTW, Score:

Erdnase = 1
Madison = 0
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
752 Posts

Profile of TStone
AJ Green's created a pretty awesome response from E.S. Andrews. :-D

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
900 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Awsome Tom...Brilliant

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5282 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I think A J Green is my new favorite magician. Smile

Although Mr Madison "promised" in his last sentence of his hype "This will be my last major project - DM", I was able to channel the spirit of Nostradamus earlier today and he told me this was a play on words. Mr Madison is "allegedly" planning a project for the fall entitled "Dai Who???" With his complimentary copy of the "Annotated Madison Touch" in which every great effect of the past becomes a cheapened version of the classic effect so he can call it his own without crediting. In order to not be considered a "major project" he will only be charging $99.94 and there will only be 7 hours of his inane babble plus 2 used decks of bridge sized Dollar store decks included.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
magic11ryan
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of magic11ryan
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2017, TStone wrote:

this is so funny
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2017, TStone wrote:

Totaly childish mate,not funny at all,and a bit bullying so not inpresed at all,Tom stone you are a big name in magic and shouldnt be spreading hate like this one
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Tom didn't create the video Karl. Are you saying that Madison's 'Apology' and breakfast videos are not childish?
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Tom is spreading it around and saying it is awesome what is just as bad as the person what made it,calling Daniel a c*** is bullying and I know where that leads mate,we just had a big bad thing happen in the community and we don't need another one because of this type behavyor what make people feel bad about them selves,end of
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Tom is spreading it around and saying it is awesome what is just as bad as the person what made it,calling Daniel a c*** is bullying and I know where that leads mate,we just had a big bad thing happen in the community and we don't need another one because of this type behavyor what make people feel bad about them selves,end of

I don't think Tom meant it maliciously, he meant it with the best intentions I'm sure. He's a true Gent just getting involved with the humorous buzz surrounding this product.

However, it's taken an actual turn for the worse and Madison himself has received threats that the police are dealing with.

Ellusionist is removing all content that could incite such behaviour until all of this dies down.

What started as a tongue in cheek campaign in response to the Madison outrage, has taken a very real turn into obscurity with these threats/actions.

We joked about #MadisonGate on staff last week. Nobody is joking now.

I think we should stay on topic of the product itself. Has anyone on here received theirs yet?

- G
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Wow. It's beyond belief that he would get threatened over this. Can people not disagree without threatening violence...
MontrealMagic
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of MontrealMagic
Call me naive, but um.....how are we so sure that Madison claim of being "better than erdnase" isn't correct? No one is 100% certain who erdnase was, or if it was one person. In addition, it seems that many of you have decided that this is a bad product, "sight unseen"....
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2017, GeraintClarke wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2017, Karl M wrote:

I don't think Tom meant it maliciously, he meant it with the best intentions I'm sure. He's a true Gent just getting involved with the humorous buzz surrounding this product.

However, it's taken an actual turn for the worse and Madison himself has received threats that the police are dealing with.

Ellusionist is removing all content that could incite such behaviour until all of this dies down.

What started as a tongue in cheek campaign in response to the Madison outrage, has taken a very real turn into obscurity with these threats/actions.

We joked about #MadisonGate on staff last week. Nobody is joking now.

I think we should stay on topic of the product itself. Has anyone on here received theirs yet?

- G

Told you it would turn nasty,I been on The receeving end of this type of thing and its horrible and that is why I was double surprised about what some one like Tom was spreading about and saying awesome about it,it is very irresponsable,end of
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
You guys need to relax. It was funny. Great a bunch of magicians that don't get a joke or comedy. Bet you lot are a barrel of fun.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Its not funny at all and I will always be an outspoken when it is about massive public abuse of a person like what Daniel got and like what I got in the past but lets not go there,end of
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » S.W. Erdnase vs Daniel Madison (65 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL