The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Taylor Imagineering's $2500 Contest (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2132 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Over the past 10 years since we began our contributions to magic and mentalism, there has been quite a drift for us towards the Bizarre side of the art. So, we want to make sure that all of you Spooky people are aware that you are invited to take part in our new contests. Here is the blurb.

We invite you to submit up to three videos of your favourite routine(s) utilizing any Taylor Imagineering product. The prize for the submission voted by all of you as the best will be a $1000 shopping spree on our website; second prize is $500 and third prize $250. Alternatively, you can submit a video testimonial about your experience with Taylor Imagineering products, customer service, or other aspect of our company, to be entered in a draw for a $500 shopping spree. There will also be other bonus prizes for early submissions throughout the contest period. We know there will be lots of questions about this so here is a link where you can find all of the official details, including dates and prize info: http://taylorimagineering.com/contest/

Good luck!

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2132 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
6 contesting videos are up and waiting to be voted on. We would love to have your input. Contestants are:

• Cameron Black
• Jeff Newman
• Dr. SH
• Lance Norris
• Joshua Lozoff
• Mark Doetsch

Just go here, watch and vote for your fav.: http://taylorimagineering.com/contest-voting/

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5198 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Very fun Christopher! I placed my vote. Several good entries.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of pawel
My vote is registered. After watching all my choice is simple. It has to be... sorry, run out of ink.
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Dr. O
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
238 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Enjoyed the performances. Vote registered as well.
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
419 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
It is an honor to have been selected for this competition. Many great video from our mentalist friends, who as we know are much more numerous than us Bizarre types....

I can only encourage you to vote for a bizarrist (in a biais way)...we may not have the number but you can use your special power.... please light your powerful candles, mix your potion of success, craft protective talismans and summon the darkness ...
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
One week left to stand up and be counted.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I enjoyed the performances, watched them all and voted.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Taylor Imagineering's $2500 Contest (15 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL