The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Alchemical Artifactum (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Mmm, newsletter says June 16...
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1453 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Yes was reading mine last nite, very exciting news & if he says this Fri, Vic is very good on his word !! 😊
Chris's masterpieces of magik are powerful to perform with not to mention just having in hand. The extensive time & postive energy in each speaks for itself !
Love my AA's & HT, these seem to be a powerful mix & extension into a new realm of magik. I downloaded the preview & they look fantastic !

Loving the new CC's also, paypal button locked & loaded.......
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2017, Delimbeau wrote:
Mmm, newsletter says June 16...

Looks like the date has been corrected on the video.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
There was a lot to unpack in that newsletter, but my eyes are focused squarely on those Artefactum.
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Putting the announcement forum thread link here for convenience:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14

These look awesome!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Alchemical Artifactum (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL