We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lucky Card (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3598 Posts

Profile of takeachance
So are you taught wayneman on this new DVD or is it just on his Look No Hands. It also says comes with gimmicks. Is the new release an expanded work on the original
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Yes,there is extra handlings and some tips and a version with some envelopes what makes its easier to do it so it is called a project but not a trick
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3598 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Appreciated Karl
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
Very easy, outa the box, shuffled deck etc.

I think I have it on his lecture. It's very good and the demo vid was not in any way a perfect situation. It was only one situation. HMMMM maybe, maybe not it was the perfect situation. It's up to the performer.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2017, pegasus wrote:
And only a difficulty rating of 1. Basically if Karl can perform it anyone can. Smile

But can he?
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1702 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Disappointed.

The demo ws probably not stage-managed. But it will not be like this every time. In fact, some times it will not be like this AT ALL and there is another move you will have to do - an open cut of the cards - to get this right. And SOMETIMES (not often, but it is possible and has happened to me) even THAT will not give you the result you want and you are then in the realms of a really poor trick. Even the "no fail" version (with the envelopes) has failed me in practice.

THere are bits and pieces that are supposed to come with this (envelopes). They were not included. I have emailed D-Trik but had no response.

Probably immaterial since I'm not going to do the trick, but I'd still like to have received the full kit for £25 so I can pass it on to someone who will enjoy it more.

:(
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
thecromulent
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, NY
293 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Does anybody know if the instruction here is just an excerpt from the "Look No Hands" DVD?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4945

Evan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lucky Card (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL