The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Simon Lovell forum Problem » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I enjoy when the special guests are at the Café. But I did have one problem with that last one.

It seemed like the guest was RandyWakemen more than Simon Lovell. Every SINGLE question was answered by Lovell briefly then answered by Wakemen again and again in every string.

I don't mean this to be a rude post or anything so if it is I apologize....but I just had to speak my mind a bit. Thanks.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
I stayed away from the discussion but I did check it a few times and noticed the exact same thing as you. Seemed a bit strange to me also.

Chris
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
When old friends get together, sometimes they forget there are others in the room as well.
The important thing is getting your questions answered and it seemed to me that Mr. Lovell answered everyone's questions.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Randy did indeed post quite a bit, but know that Simon and Randy are very close friends and have been for years. Pretty much like Salt and Pepper, Mustard and Ketchup, Coke and Pepsi, etc. If you know what I mean. Glad you all enjoyed Simon's visit. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Wait... you mean like peanut butter and jelly?
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Mutt and Jeff (Yep that dates me!) or Tom and Jerry?
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Thanks for your comments.

It kind of cleared up some stuff for me.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Simon Lovell forum Problem » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL