The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Penguin Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hey All,
Anyone else having difficulty contacting Penguin Magic by phone or email? I sent them an email and it got bounced back. I assume they are still in business? Maybe just really busy? Great shop but seems they are tough to contact here lately. No issues, just curious.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2111 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I just made a purchase from their site the other day. I've never had trouble contacting them, but it generally takes a bit (Usually around 12 to 24 hours to get an emailed response)
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Ok cool!
zachwyman
View Profile
New user
Maryland
51 Posts

Profile of zachwyman
They have a live chat function and are open for a good majority of the day. Never had any issues with them.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1022 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Penguin Magic has always had the best customer service try the live chat you can get real time answer.
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
59 Posts

Profile of mandrax
They allways gave me the best custommer service in the magic shop industry. And yes live chat is so good to have immediate answers and help when needed.
dennye
View Profile
New user
Toledo Ohio
41 Posts

Profile of dennye
Not happy with Penguin Magic! Nobody answers the phone anymore so I did a live chat with a Magician and since he didn't know the answer, he gave me the wrong answer and then tried to sell me different products. I then downloaded Daryl's Expert Rope Magic and the link doesn't work. I purchased this a week ago and I can't even watch it. I left a message for them by phone 3 days ago with still no response. I called them back today and again no one answers. I sent them an email this time, waiting on a response. They used to be my favorite place to by magic and they used to take care of me but my days with them are now over!
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I've had outstanding customer service in the past with them. They might be backed up or didn't receive your email for some reason. maybe try again? I'm not affiliated w/ them in any way other thaan ordering. $.02
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1313 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
In the past few years I've placed almost 100 orders with Penguin. Over-all, the experience has been outstanding. As soon as my order is placed, they send an email confirmation. As soon as my order ships, I get an email confirmation - including a link to watch a video of my order being packed! Very cool.

There was one order I was not happy with. One out of almost 100. When I brought my dissatisfaction to Penguin's attention, they took care of me right away.

Very impressed with Penguin's quality of service. They clearly work very hard at trying to ensure customer's are happy. I feel I can buy from Penguin with confidence I will get what I ordered, quickly and at a fair price. With a few exceptions, such as buying directly from a creator, I buy pretty much elusively from Penguin simply because I've had such a good experience with them.
RMV
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of RMV
My experience with Penguin has been very positive. The most unusual customer service was when I noticed a link to watch my package being shipped. There was a video of a mime showing my mailing label and then packaging my order. Wasn’t expecting to find this to be so fun, yet it was!
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
I just checked my Private Magic Collection page on the Penguin site and counted well over a hundred orders as well. I've only experienced great service from them. And, I too like the videos of the "magic hands" packing my order and showing me the mailing label - I mean, who else does this???

L&L "used" to be my favorite, but they've fallen behind and let technology run right over and past them (IMO)...

Oscar
RMV
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of RMV
My experience with them Penguin has been very positive. I too enjoy the video of packing and shipping. It somehow adds to the anticipation of getting a new trick.

I have been to two of their live events and loved both of them. Hoping a Maxx event comes to the Pacidic Northwest!
Ubernutz
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Ubernutz
I've always had fast, reliable shipping and overall a great experience with penguin
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
135 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I received a box from Penguin today. I've just noticed that their sealing/boxing tape is a ribbon spread of cards. Smile
The WORD for the day is "Whose".
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1048 Posts

Profile of imgic
A while back I used live chat and they actually down-sold me. Told me about a less expensive product that was a better fit for me
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
215 Posts

Profile of debjit
Penguin's Live Chat is available from Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm PST and they always reply in seconds.

Even Shaun who handles partner support is great and he made it very easy for me to add my product.
I recently got a Penguin Magitar too: www.penguinmagic.com/p/10638 Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Penguin Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL