The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for an item from many years ago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyM
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of RandyM
Years ago I had a Tillinghast coin table, it permitted a rather close-up version of the coins through table. Those who have heard of it or seen it in the past would know this prop.

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still available? I lost it in a move and miss it dearly.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I seem to remember seeing this many years ago. I think it might have been spelled "Tillinghast", but I can't remember anything else about it. I'll look in some of my old catalogs.

Amos McCormick
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Randy I'm looking for the same thing. It's a small table that allows people to visually see the coin drop from under it correct? I have NO idea where to find one.
RandyM
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of RandyM
Yup, It was a very nice item. Very similar to a small doll table however it had a special little thing that made it unique. I haven't seen it in years. I'm sure it would be very easy to make but I loved the craftsmanship on the one I had.
Lee Brown
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Lee Brown
If you look on page 266 of Expert Coin Magic, you will find David Roth's version of this. It would be very easy to construct.
Jamie Schoolcraft
View Profile
Regular user
Palmdale, CA
136 Posts

Profile of Jamie Schoolcraft
It's not quite the same as the one on the book. I don't know who made them or even if they are being made anymore. I'll do some checking on this for you guy's. I know it would be easy to make, but I personally don't want to do it unless the originator feels it's ok. They were an awesome prop though.
Jammes Garibo
View Profile
New user
Valencia- Spain
12 Posts

Profile of Jammes Garibo
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2004, RandyM wrote:
Years ago I had a Tillinghast coin table, it permitted a rather close-up version of the coins through table. Those who have heard of it or seen it in the past would know this prop.

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still available? I lost it in a move and miss it dearly.

YO LO TENGO.
Jammes Garibo
View Profile
New user
Valencia- Spain
12 Posts

Profile of Jammes Garibo
LA COMPRE EN UNA SUBASTA EN ESPAŃA POR 49 EUROS.

Click here to view attached image.
Jammes Garibo
View Profile
New user
Valencia- Spain
12 Posts

Profile of Jammes Garibo
WHERE TO GET INSTRUCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION GAME THE TILLINGHAST COIN TABLE?

Click here to view attached image.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1662 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Jammes Garibo
View Profile
New user
Valencia- Spain
12 Posts

Profile of Jammes Garibo
Thank you
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of J Burke Whittaker
Chazpro did this table back a while ago. I know as of a couple weeks ago there was a listing on their site for one. Someone may get lucky and grab it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for an item from many years ago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL