The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Miss-made bill scraps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
980 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
I've just started doing bill switch with miss-made bills. I now have lots of scraps ... Any suggestions on things to do with these scraps?

Thanks!

Hudson
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1545 Posts

Profile of Ihop
What do mean by "have a lot of scraps..." ?
A conventional bill switch from a dollar bill to a mismade bill doesn't have any scraps.

See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=120on8xRcsk
Ihor
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3059 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I'm sure he means the scraps left over when you make your own mis-made bills from an uncut sheet.

I've got lots of these too and haven't ever done anything with them.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1545 Posts

Profile of Ihop
I see.
I misunderstood.
When he said he's doing a bill switch with a mismade bill, I didn't realize he meant he was cutting sheets.
Ihor
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
980 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Sorry guys - I assumed anyone who would know the answer would understand the question.

Apparently there are lots of $1 bill scraps out there! Yes, I order and cut a sheet myself. Fabric stores have cutting mats, straightedge, and exacto blades to cut ... But end up with lots of scraps. Still, much less expensive than trying to buy bills cut by someone else!

Hudson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Miss-made bill scraps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL