The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Regrowth by Alan Rorrison (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8909 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The classic attention seeker imo.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4534 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Like I say you make the gimmick so it's as clean as you want it to be and I have never had any problems at all and done this effect literally 100,s of times Tarik 😊
gassaox
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of gassaox
A decent trick based on an old principal ,I bought it and definetly be using it ,using the switch of bills as shown on the dvd
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4534 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Tom pm me if you have an issue
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4534 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2017, MazingMandy wrote:
To be fair, this is about the third time I've seen him say he is quitting magic.

Absolutely Mandy I spoke to him on the 10th at the Magic Circle and you was there , and he never told that to me when I spoke to him ? I for one know that you did so I wouldnt believe a thing you hear on fbook it's all rubbish hence my point of never being on it . As Pegasus says quite rightly it's for attention seeking , comments like I have just been to the local Londis and bought a loaf of bread are regularly seen ( so my kids and others tell me ) followed by the ridiculous comments of ah bless etc it's truly pathetic and to be taken with a pinch of salt it's truly laughable Tarik . By the way do you still believe in the tooth fairy as well ? 😂
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Hi Tarik, we've never met as far as I know.
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento / San Francisco
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
This still available anywhere??
"The Great Danedini"
www.DaneDini.com
@DaneDini
trickyat86
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh, PA
385 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2018, mrdane wrote:
This still available anywhere??

If I remember correctly(could be wrong), I believe this was pulled from market as it conflicted with another creator's effect.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey it conflicted with Blake's regen so we pulled it. The method is different however and I'm working on a larger project that may include and updated version that dosnt use the mouth restoration. I'll do my best to keep you posted.

As for the quitting comments I'll apologise.. some times I need to vent and online isn't the best place for that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Regrowth by Alan Rorrison (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL