The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Boothwyn PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystero
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Mystero
I've been a poster on the Café for some time= but I just officially retired from the daily grind and would like to become more involved in the magic scene- so any suggestions for a 67 year old past workin magician (parties and such) would be much appreciated
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hey~Welcome to the --"tired magicians" table in the Magic Café!

As the old clown said, "I hung up my shoes", and, did my last road tour, when I was 76. I'm only 85 now. (I should be 86, but,I was sick for a year.)

I do a few "spot dates" every year for church groups, nursing homes, etc. The hands are getting a little stiff, but, I can still do most of the old act.

Suggest you go offer your services to a nursing home, or two. --That will keep you from getting too old!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Mystero,

Carry something with you wherever you go. (But don't perform for the Checkout people in the Market!)

Search the name of your town here and PM some of the names that pop up to see if there are local Magic hang outs or clubs.

Joining the Café is a great choice.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Boothwyn PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL