The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Dream Effect (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello. Three years ago, I created a small monster, whom I like to call: "The Dream Effect", and this is the first time I've mentioned it publicly.

The Dream Effect is a documentation of your dreams. This allows us to have and present prophetic dreams, which pertain directly to your audience member(s). With this principle, you can:
- Predict someone's dreams before you meet them
- Predict marriage dates before people get engaged
- Predict a child's name before pregnancy
- Predict the name of a person's pet - before they get one.

You can truly predict anything, the sky is the limit. You should not use this at every gig; only use it when it will have maximum impact.

The method is not backtrack-able, it's 100% reliable, and it's dead easy to do. Included are variations for TV and radio performances.

Due to the power of this method, only 7 copies are available, and it is only available for the next 5 days.

If you have questions, PM or leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

The Ebook is available here, at the bottom of the page: http://www.wanderingmagic.com/books

In Magic,
Tom Phoenix
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
IF this is the one you showed me in Vegas this one is way cool! I am still not 100% sure how you even did it.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5697 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
On the website the Ad states:-

Quote:
I reserve the right to refund anyone before delivery, if I think they may abuse or expose the method.

I will contact you within 24 hours of purchase, ask a couple questions, and then send you the ebook.

This is ridiculous. If that be so, why open up your channel for the general public? I personally detest going through a pre-purchase/pre-delivery interrogation. To keep this so called 'Monster Effect' under wraps, it would be better that these 7 copies are sold to a group of personally known trustworthy mentalists. I am sure finding 7 such people will not be a big problem.

Anyway, good luck.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12324 Posts

Profile of John C
They are all gone anyway. So must have found 7 people.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5697 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2017, John C wrote:

Wow!!! My 'Good Luck' worked. Smile Smile - - - Good for the creator.

Smile
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
michael640
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of michael640
Clearly a very poor marketing ploy to make something seem more special then it actually is.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5697 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:

As of now, it's still there my friend! Smile I just tried a test purchase and it allowed me to purchase through PayPal.

Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9168 Posts

Profile of pegasus
He meant 7000, forgot to put the zero's.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Allow me to clarify a couple things:
- The "reserve the right/ask a couple questions" is there mainly in the event that someone with a suspicious or unfamiliar email address buys it. Fortunately, the four people who have received it so far are people I already know or have had good correspondence with in the past. However, I refunded someone yesterday, because they had an email address which was coming from a knock-off site. The message is primarily there to dissuade anyone with malicious intent from buying it, thus saving me the time it takes to refund them. If someone I'm not familiar with buys it, then I'll ask a couple questions, do my due diligence, to make sure they are not a "method stealer" or an illegal reseller/torrent up-loader.

And there have been instances where someone who is just starting out in magic and/or mentalism tries to buy something they're not ready for. Some magic shops do this - they don't sell a method to someone who doesn't have the skill or experience to perform it yet. In which case, it is a matter of saying: "Hey, if you're brand-new to this, then you're not ready for this method. It would be like trying to learn fluid mechanics before learning calculus. Use that money to go buy a couple foundation books, get some performing experience, practice more, and come back when you feel proficient in your skill. Until then, if you need any advice or help, feel free to ask and I'll give you a hand."

- Why release it and not keep it under wraps? Well, there's really no great answer, other than a public release carries more weight than a private release. In this day and age of ripping off creators (slightly changing someone else's effect and claiming it for yourself), it's better to have an official,
and public, record of when something was released, what that something is, and a few people outside your direct circle of friends who can vouch for purchasing it. Hence another reason why I "screen" the people who buy it - if someone who has a reputation of ripping off other creators purchases it, then I'll refund them. This thread is not solely an announcement/ad, it's a documentation of publicly releasing the method.

Tom Phoenix
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5697 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
@ Tom: Perfect! Well said. I am sorry for my first post on this thread. I didn't fully understand your intentions and took it in the wrong sense. My sincere apology - SORRY for that Tom.

Good Luck.

Best regards,

Narendra

Smile
P.S. Continue please . . . ! Smile
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Ustaad, that is quite alright, right after reading your post, I realized how easily it could be taken other than how I intended. And how are you making that Santa Claus-smiley?

And John C, nope, not quite gone yet. C'mon now, if I was going to bluff a release, I wouldn't make it available to buy. Smile

Tom Phoenix
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12324 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2017, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

As of now, it's still there my friend! Smile I just tried a test purchase and it allowed me to purchase through PayPal.

Smile

ah yes, it was the first two items sold out.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Today is the last day this will be available until August, and there are 2 copies left.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Annnd, that's it.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Will it ever be available again.

Sleepy
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4929 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes in August regards Tarik 😊
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello, I am making this available again, for the next 7 days. The link has changed, so here's the new one: http://wanderingmagic.com/products/the-dream-effect

Tom Phoenix
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Psy
Why am I not able to purchase or add to cart "The Book of Odyssey"?
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Just purchased this today. Looking forward to getting it..

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2017, Psy wrote:
Why am I not able to purchase or add to cart "The Book of Odyssey"?

Hi Psy, I made them unavailable a couple months ago.

Quote:
On Aug 13, 2017, Kuroth wrote:
Just purchased this today. Looking forward to getting it..

Thanks!

Hello Kuroth, I sent it a little while ago, so it should be in your inbox by now. Enjoy!

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Dream Effect (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL