The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isolation by Michael Murray (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17 [Next]
senno52
View Profile
Regular user
new york
161 Posts

Profile of senno52
Hi,

I recently received the book and have been working through it. I joined FB to join the group but haven't received a reply. Is that the only place to access videos? Thanks for the help.

Best,
Joe
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Michael has posted nine performance-only videos on the private MindFX page listed in the book; with more to be added eventually. He has also posted several different instructional videos, additional resources, and comments to the closed FB group. You should look in both places.

Maybe work through the material in the book in isolation first (har har) before tackling all the additional ideas on the FB group. They are MANY WAYS to present this and get to the thought-of card.
senno52
View Profile
Regular user
new york
161 Posts

Profile of senno52
Thanks. I must have missed the mindfx page. And yes, I haven’t tried this out yet, so I definitely have to put in some work before overwhelming myself.

Joe
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Apologies again for the late reply, it has been crazy this end with one thing and another.

I will authorize all outstanding owners into the group tomorrow and since the kids holidays start on Friday I will be working on completing as many translations as possible within the six week period. If there are any current German, French and Italian owners let me know so that I can send my work to you for testing.

Thanks in advance!

Best Wishes Michael

P.S Robvh we never got to talk via Skype (my fault due to a busy schedule) and so pm me with your delivery address and I will send you a free copy. If you like it you can gift the value of the book to your favorite charity and if not then you have a lovley looking wedge for the wonky table in your local bar Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
I’ve been reading the book since receiving it and haven’t come across a link to any page that hosts the aforementioned nine videos. Is it hidden in the book?
It's all in the reflexes.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
There should have been a white box in your package with various cards, a coin and the card with the links on. If the card wasn’t there shoot me a pm with your order number and I will give you the info Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Any news about the update for other languages (Italian). No news anymore.

Thanks
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Have to say this is great!
Finally managed to perform at a work night out.
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Did someone receive news from "Celebrity". He seems disappeared.....
I am trying to contact him by PM but he did not read my message yet from many days.

Thanks
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Try to email Michael through his website. It’s on his signature.
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Thanks
gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Just bought this ,it’s incredible ,the thinking behind it is second to none ,you are a genious Michael ,thanks
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2018, celebrity wrote:
If there are any current German, French and Italian owners let me know so that I can send my work to you for testing.

Will the different translations be published to all owners of the englisch version later on or are they going to be sold seperatly?
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2019, JesterAndrus wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2018, celebrity wrote:
If there are any current German, French and Italian owners let me know so that I can send my work to you for testing.

Will the different translations be published to all owners of the englisch version later on or are they going to be sold seperatly?

I do not have the book and I was waiting for the "Italaian" translation before to buy it. But I am waiting from months (not one month) and there are no update about that.
I also sent some information on the Italian translation to Michael Murray....It seems to be a ghost project.

Regards
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
I can imagine that translating and adapting systems have no high priority when you just released something in your own language, especially with kids time is running fast. I would at least keep an eye on it until mid of the year.

Regards
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
What does "no high priority" mean?
Maybe years? If it not a high priority then it is not the case to advertise it

Regards
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Gents, don’t worry, the translations aren’t dead and will still be happening.

I made a small start on them (and sent the Spanish variant out to get feedback on it) and intended on finishing them in the summer whilst I was on holiday with the family. Sadly the father in law passed away unexpectedly which naturally caused a shift in my priorities. Just when I was begining to get on top of my work after this the wife became seriously ill and was rushed to hosipital for an emergency operation. This all added to my daily pressures and set my shedule back further. Christmas then approached soon after bringing with it an increase in orders and emails which again inhibited my writing time. I did keep a list of all those that emailed me expressing their interest in the translations and as promised I in my responses I will be letting everyone know as soon as these are complete.

I should add that due to the mechanics of this effect and the workings involved the translation process isn’t as simple as swapping one language for another. There are unique properties within the English language that have been exploited to facilitate the deduction process and for any translations to be successful I must find either the exact equivalent quirks in each language or find new ways to work round them. As such this does involve dedicated thought and then once I have overcome each hurdle, these must be tested by friends in each country to see if they actually work. Naturally this is an ongoing refinement process.

All in all I do apologise for the delay with them but rest assured they will still be happening. Not to deviate from this thread but I am also working on prototype design samples for the US variant of my Murray Mint effect and am also chasing up several promised submissions for TH2. This all fits around the general running of the business, wrapping, shipping orders, answering emails, doing accounts and working on other releases too. There is certainly no rest for the wicked and I must have been naughty in a former life Smile

I should also add that all translations will be made available free in pdf form for owners of the original book. I held back on answering this as I didn’t want people to purchase the book on the strength of this until after they were all written up. Please remember this isn’t a limited release so there is no rush for anyone to buy it. I will be posting on here when I have some good news about the translations too!

Wishing everyone all the very best for the new year!

Michael

The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
So... how are those translations going? The website claims it's still a work in progress.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
I am waiting for the Italian from about one year or more
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Ouch.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isolation by Michael Murray (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL