The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Half Full by Scott Alexander & Puck (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
280 Posts

Profile of Martello
I have been pondering buying this because of some of the comments regarding the props used etc. etc. However, after seeing it performed by both Scott and Puck on Penguins Christmas special as well as my love for anything that Scott Alexander does, I have decided to go ahead and order it. Scott Alexander may be in my opinion one of the most "go to" stage magicians that I know. Yes, some of his effects are expensive and in the opinion of many "overpriced" (he even jokes about it). However, having purchase and used an assortment of his magic and having watched all of his Penguin lectures, I have learned more about stand up magic than I have learned from most of the books and props that I own. I have been a member of SAM and IBM for 44 years and am still learning. Aside from all of this, Scott Alexander is one of the nice guys in magic. Watching him perform is a lesson in itself. In this case, I am not paying for the secret. I already know it. O am buying this because it is a great trick and I know will entertain either kids or adults when I use it in a show. I do have "Shoe Business" which is somewhat similar with a different outcome, but $85 is not a lot to pay for the reaction that you will get from kids and adults alike. Thank you Scott and Puck for continuing to create wonder.

Arthur (Artie)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Half Full by Scott Alexander & Puck (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL