The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Simply Mental By Pablo Amira's Mentalism Center (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Pablo is definitely one of modern mentalism's heavy hitters due do his unique presentations, simple structure and inspiring personality.

Goes without saying that I am proud to call him my friend and brother in arms!

Simply mental is a complete compendium of copious mental master pieces.

Try reading that out loud five times fast while holding your tongue!

I'm a raving fan of my friend Pablo's work and the quality he puts inside all of his works, but this one really takes the cake on quality of production.

So what do you get...

You'll receive a 528 page tome containing some of Pablo's best and brightest material all held together in a tip top quality hard bound cover. Inside you'll find effects and ideas ranging from card mentalism all the way to extremely effective ways to reveal thoughts using borrowed IPhones!

I'm currently working my way through it right now, but it's going to take some time to get past the tip of the iceberg.

All that being said...don't be a dummy and be sure to check out Simply Mental at Pablo's new Mentalism Center and see why so many people, including myself, are raving about my friend Pablo.

http://simplymentalbook.blogspot.cl/

XX,
-Jacob
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Jacob!

Indeed, this is my best work to date. Includes almost everything published (except my pendulum work, which is other book)

This book is not a limited release, but I have limited stock with me. I ship everyone from my own hands and the price includes worldwide free shipping.

All the best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3194 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just got my book and I have to say is HUGE!
Not only in size, but for the material in it. You know guys, I am Pablo's friend from many years, but my review is not only based on our friendship, but especially on his writing and ideas. The beauty of his creations is that not only are very simple to do, but also very powerful.
In this book you will find routines for any kind of performing style (from emotional stuff, to commercial and walk around)and for any kind of venue (close up and stage). It is very easy to build a full mentalism show with the material contained in the book.

Also, is a great collector edition book, that HAVE to be in your library!
Bravo hermano! Good job!!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2017, lucavolpe wrote:
Just got my book and I have to say is HUGE!
Not only in size, but for the material in it. You know guys, I am Pablo's friend from many years, but my review is not only based on our friendship, but especially on his writing and ideas. The beauty of his creations is that not only are very simple to do, but also very powerful.
In this book you will find routines for any kind of performing style (from emotional stuff, to commercial and walk around)and for any kind of venue (close up and stage). It is very easy to build a full mentalism show with the material contained in the book.

Also, is a great collector edition book, that HAVE to be in your library!
Bravo hermano! Good job!!

Thanks brother!
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1772 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
The Art & Science Minimal Mentalism!

Simply Mental By Pablo Amira!

Pardon the LONG wait on the review, life has been very productive lately (AKA Busy)!

Also...Youtube recently took off annotations, so please pardon me attempting to do air links mid video -_-

XX,
-Jakob
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Jakob for your kinds words!

I am glad that you can enjoy some of the ideas in the book. I understand that my material is not for everyone. Ideas are personal and I cant promise that everything from "Simply Mental" will fit everyone, but I can promise inspiration to learn real world perspectives (not just half-baked or even raw pieces of information) and opportunities to expand possibilities during performance.

What you said is true: With little we can do a lot and for me that is the power in Mentalism. Is about them in an external manner but in an internal manner is all about the performer. So if anyone is interested in this compendium book, be prepared to being pushed a little bit out of the comfort zone but I know that this will be beneficial and fun.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Aaron Vlack
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
One of the greatest books from the young generation in Mentalism, full with practical routines.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2019, Aaron Vlack wrote:
One of the greatest books from the young generation in Mentalism, full with practical routines.

Thanks!

Simply Mental is my most loved release, yet 😉
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
danielrmk
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of danielrmk
This book is a treasure trove, 2 years ago I took the leap and bought it, I had just read a few things about Pablo, but the hype was good... and man, I was so impressed with his thinking, the simplicity of technique that only helps you to concentrate on the Experience you want to give your audience.

Closeup, stage and parlor, impromptu and with preparation, cards and no cards and nothing at all, this has tons of ideas, workable and adaptable ideas.

I strongly recommend it, the material is great, get to know Pablo, he knows his stuff. He also plays some mean guitar!

👍🏻
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2019, danielrmk wrote:
This book is a treasure trove, 2 years ago I took the leap and bought it, I had just read a few things about Pablo, but the hype was good... and man, I was so impressed with his thinking, the simplicity of technique that only helps you to concentrate on the Experience you want to give your audience.

Closeup, stage and parlor, impromptu and with preparation, cards and no cards and nothing at all, this has tons of ideas, workable and adaptable ideas.

I strongly recommend it, the material is great, get to know Pablo, he knows his stuff. He also plays some mean guitar!

👍🏻

Thanks Dani!

Kind words from a kind person 👍🏻
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3885 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Does the book include links to the videos on the effects like the ebooks did?

Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2019, magicinsight wrote:
Does the book include links to the videos on the effects like the ebooks did?

Thank you.
Michael

Yes! Everything is included 👍🏻
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Hi Pablo, is Test Conditions also included in this fantastic book?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On May 28, 2019, Wardy wrote:
Hi Pablo, is Test Conditions also included in this fantastic book?

Hello Wardy, thanks for your words. Indeed, my "Test Conditions Prediction" is available Smile

This is the Table of Content for "Simply Mental"

Table of Content:

Introduction
Preface by Kenton Knepper
Chapter I: Some Thoughts
Chapter II: Close-Up Miracles
Chapter III: B’Cards
Chapter IV: Nada
Chapter V: Papeles
Chapter VI: E5P
Chapter VII: Extra Ideas and Techniques
Chapter VIII: Stage Wonders
Afterwords by Richard Osterlind
Conclusion

In "Stage Wonders", you can find the Test Conditions Prediction, and other stage routines.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Thanks for the quick reply Pablo. Excellent. I didn't want to double up on buying both. This looks like an incredible piece of work, I look forward to buying in the next month and peeking inside your mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Simply Mental By Pablo Amira's Mentalism Center (14 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL