The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matt Mello's "Rhine's Dice" (43 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Well, I did save you that very amount earlier on something else... Smile

Yes, thank you.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, rowdymagi5 wrote:
Immediate video?? I ordered this over 3 hours ago and I have not received any video?

You need to login into theory 11 and go to your downloads/order/videos section.

J

PS: I would just as well they refunded me the 9.95 shipping and didn't send me anything. I would have happily paid for the video alone.

PSS: Bad purchase experience with theory. Next time Matt, stick with Penguin.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I created an account. My first order from them. My page shows no orders or videos. Yet I was charged. I am attemptimg to call them to resolve it now.

Of course no answer, got a machine. Left a message.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
I created an account. My first order from them. My page shows no orders or videos. Yet I was charged. I am attemptimg to call them to resolve it now.

Of course no answer, got a machine. Left a message.

You have to use the account you used to purchase. Look at the email you received and that email address is your login. Then reset your password.

j
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I am a first time customer of Theory 11. Their customer service is awesome. They took care of the problem ASAP. All is good now!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Here are my thoughts on Rhine's Dice!!

https://youtu.be/fQcuihFThoo

Madison
Meng
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere in Germany I wrote
128 Posts

Profile of Meng
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, John C wrote:
Quote:
Immediate video?? I ordered this over 3 hours ago and I have not received any video?

J

PS: I would just as well they refunded me the 9.95 shipping and didn't send me anything. I would have happily paid for the video alone.

I'm a bit confused now. Is it available as a download or is it not? Do I have to buy the three dice and pay for the shipping? Cheapest shipping to my location is $16.88. More expensive than the actual effect.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Good review Madison.

I think you very clearly covered all the bases well with this. As you only have the original pdf, I can confirm for you that Matt does in fact cover some of those extra ideas you were discussing in the download. Like you, I am absolutely in love with this. I was playing with phase 2 all day today and still can't get over the beauty of the method and the fact that it really does work! Incredible thinking on Matt's part.This is exactly the kind of methodology and thinking that I love. So simple and brilliant.

@Meng:

It is a download. They send you the dice in the mail, but the video portion is available immediately after purchase in your account at theory11.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Good review Madison.

I think you very clearly covered all the bases well with this. As you only have the original pdf, I can confirm for you that Matt does in fact cover some of those extra ideas you were discussing in the download. Like you, I am absolutely in love with this. I was playing with phase 2 all day today and still can't get over the beauty of the method and the fact that it really does work! Incredible thinking on Matt's part.This is exactly the kind of methodology and thinking that I love. So simple and brilliant.

@Meng:

It is a download. They send you the dice in the mail, but the video portion is available immediately after purchase in your account at theory11.

I assumed he did! Matt is very thorough! Smile

I'm glad you enjoyed the review!

Madison
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, Meng wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, John C wrote:
Quote:

J

I'm a bit confused now. Is it available as a download or is it not? Do I have to buy the three dice and pay for the shipping? Cheapest shipping to my location is $16.88. More expensive than the actual effect.

You pay the product and shipping. You receive an instant video. You don't need the dice. But you will pay anyway. So don't pay for expedited shipping like I did. It's a total WASTE of money. I emailed to tell them don't bother shipping me anything. I told them if they wanted to refund my 9.95 shipping that would be nice. So far the answer was no. I don't mind paying the 14.95 but don't ship me anything. I have plenty of dice. If they want to keep my 9.95 good. But that's all the money they will ever receive from me.

For this product a pretty lame business decision.

If anything changes I will let you all know.

And, nothing against Matt mellow on this one. It's a cool trick.
wizard75d
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of wizard75d
This looks really good and I am sure if you are getting it shipped locally it's not a major issue. However, I am on the other side of the pond and this will cost more than the price of the download to ship a set of dice (17 dollars). I believe we are all happy to take the plunge for something that has great potential, but it's taking the proverbial if all we get sent is something I can buy locally for less than 2 Euro. Come on theory 11, at least give us the option to purchase the download so that we don't miss out.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Madison,

Your review was useful. Planning to get this shortly.

But tend to disagree with what you mention towards the end - the need to practice a bit is not a bad thing at all, I guess.

And like I said on some other threads, Matt is one of my 3 fav creators in the recent months. Keep it up, Matt Smile
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Thanks for all of the positive reviews and comments! I'm happy to hear that you guys are loving the concept.

I also wanted to mention that there's now a 'streaming only' option for Rhine's Dice available on Theory11!

https://store.theory11.com/products/rhines-dice
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Cheers, Matthew!

Buying it now.

Joe
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Thank you Theory11/Matt for making this a download.
And thank you Madison for your review.

Have just bought it and like it very much!
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Wow Matt, thanks for helping your customers and for taking the suggestions and making them happen.. I am happy to save on the shipping. $14.95 is a good price for the download alone. Glenn
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Thanks once again to Matthew for arranging the trick as a download. Really helps with avoiding expensive shipping to the UK.

Well - I just watched the video and it is brilliant. I love the sneaky secret. This one is a keeper for me and I like to think I am fussy when it comes to selecting tricks to perform. Also - the secret is a fun one to play with since it almost feels like real magic.

I was already familiar with the principle - although it is not one that is widely known. It is one of the sneakiest in magic. And I am delighted that Matt has found the killer application for this lovely principle.

I have noticed a few good things from Matt lately. He is now on my list of creators I will keep an eye out for.

Now forget I ever mentioned this trick - I want to use it as a magician fooler!

Joe Mckay
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2017, matthewmello wrote:
Thanks for all of the positive reviews and comments! I'm happy to hear that you guys are loving the concept.

I also wanted to mention that there's now a 'streaming only' option for Rhine's Dice available on Theory11!

https://store.theory11.com/products/rhines-dice

Thanks so much Matt. Consider me in! I am from the UK and this seals the deal for me. Just hope that theory11 will refund John his shipping costs since this is now available as a streaming video.
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
I'm in as well. I was patiently waiting for the download only option. Thanks for making it happen.
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
It is disconcerting to purchase this and not have it show up in my "products" page or on my "downloads" page. The vendor needs to give me confidence in their business by following through after I pay them. It is a frustrating experience for the customer to not receive what they have bought.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matt Mello's "Rhine's Dice" (43 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL