The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MEDIUM by Hugo Valenzuela (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Smile

And if seriously - the trick has great potential, I will personally include it as part of a romantic story!

It will be very interesting to hear the review before buying - this trick.
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
That has to be the fattest Kennedy half in existence.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Ok, does anyone actually KNOW anything about this product??????????? I am interested.

CT
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On May 1, 2017, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Ok, does anyone actually KNOW anything about this product??????????? I am interested.

CT

According to Penguin, my order shipped today and is on the way.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
It arrived today, I have not felt this ripped off in years. I looked at it and said "$50 for this piece of crap?"

I suspected it was mechanical, but did not think it would be based on a cheap novelty gag item. That being said, it will work, but what you are supplied is made of cheap plastic, it could have been made of better materials, been half the size, and been flesh color. It will also require modification to be usable, scissors, wire cutters, pliers, a file, and superglue are needed.

He does have some nice accoutrements for bringing the unit in and out of play, as well as another method. It also has two modes of operation, one that is 2nd hand off. The effect can only be performed in the hand.

Had it been half the price, or been made of better materials (as mentioned above), my recommendation would be different, but as it is, don't bother.

Tony
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Wow Tony, thanks for telling like it is and for taking one for the team.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
That's a bummer.

Looks like Kranzo's PK Coin may be the better way to go for this type of thing (though granted not as versatile as the coin is the gimmick).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MEDIUM by Hugo Valenzuela (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL