The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Goodbye from Anthony Black (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi all,

As some of you know, I've been quiet for some time now.

This is due to of a number of things...

My wife's health, new passions and time constraints put upon me by circumstances beyond my control.

So I will soon be retiring my site, before I go however, I wish to give anyone that has never sampled any of my works a rather special opportunity to own my entire collection for one affordable sum.

I want to take this moment to thank everyone in the community that has supported me and my work over the years, your time, kindness and friendship will not be forgotten.

Perhaps we shall meet again in the future, perhaps not, but for now I say goodbye.

Your fiend,

Anthony

Link: http://thewrongsideofmidnight.tictail.co......own-sale
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3266 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Sorry to hear you are leaving but I understand your situation and may have to do the same in the near future. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife. Wishing you all the best.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
507 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Indeed, we are sorry to hear about your wife's health. May she be in good spirits. We will miss you, Anthony.
A leben ahf dir!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
All the best to you and your wife. Thank you for the generous offer.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Thanks for that Christmas feeling of getting that zip file for the boilermaker when I had barely started. I wish you and her the best, and hope you find your time well spent.

Farewell
Billy
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1264 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
My friend,
I hope all works out for you, and your wife has a return to health, may you find that which you seek, it has indeed been a pleasure exploring your works
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5198 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Anthony, we've missed you, and it's been a pleasure interacting with you here. You've contributed a lot. But family is first, and many good wishes to you and your wife. Sending you hope.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Thanks, Anthony. Good Luck!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
703 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Anthony - Its been an honor having you among us and Ive always appreciated your posts and insights. I hope your wife's health improves and that you will grace us again with your presence some day.

Fare you well Sir.
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Anthony, best of luck to you. May your wife's health improve.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
560 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Come back soon!
Have a nice day
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
I just want to take a moment to thank you all for the lovely comments and messages, truly appreciated.

When people often argue that there is no 'community' left in magic, they should pay a visit to spooky.

Also, just a heads up.

I've had a couple of emails from people asking where their downloads are.
Please also have a look in your spam folder, as it often goes there.

I usually send them asap, so if you haven't had them within the hour, drop me a message.

Unless of course it's in the middle of the night (in the UK) and in that case, I'll send them in the morning. Or you might be lucky as I'm usually up late most nights!

Thanks again for the support.

- Anthony
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Best of luck Anthony

Sorry to see you go - but I understand the concept of dealing with the ever changing complexities of life

Come back once in a while to haunt us though!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
jglumley
View Profile
Loyal user
Kansas City
233 Posts

Profile of jglumley
All good things must come to an end. Thank you for being part of the community and sharing here over the years. May life lead you to where you need to be and may fortune smile upon you.
The "18"
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks guys, very much appreciated.

I'll do my best Dr!

Just a heads up, I'll be retiring my site this Sunday, I think that will of given anyone that wanted to grab these enough time to do so.

Thanks again,

- Anthony
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Anthony, I just completed my purchase. I look forward to reviewing your items and I wish you nothing but the best.

Thank you.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On May 5, 2017, Station10 wrote:
Anthony, I just completed my purchase. I look forward to reviewing your items and I wish you nothing but the best.

Thank you.

Many thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Today is the last day for this deal, then I'll be shutting up shop.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Sorry to hear it, Anthony. Smile

Sad news, indeed. Best of luck to you and your wife.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Anthony, You may leave 'Spooky' but 'Spooky' shan't leave you... Smile

Best wishes in your Wife's health and all of Your 'Future Endeavors' !

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Special user
in special pants.
990 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Wow Anthony, really sad to hear this. Although you live just down the road (literally), this is the first I heard.

Mostly, it is a terrible shame for the community to lose such a blistering imagination. I say this, not as a friend, but because it is just a statement of fact.

I really hope you reconsider at some point in the future. But for now, if you do not have any of this fine gentleman's work, you really should be hovering this up while you can!

(hey, and even though we have both found it difficult to find the time - lets not forget that drink we owe each other, the appointment is pencilled in our mutating diaries ;-)
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Goodbye from Anthony Black (18 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL