The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Not Great (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Not Great, Not Even That Good, a stupid little card trick relying on a gaff that you probably won't care about. But fortunately, it will cost you less than $2.00 USD to read it! What's there to lose (except for your two dollars, but hey I warned you!)

See the more than honest ad, and purchase this wonderful (not really that wonderful; in fact it ain't even good) eBook at:

http://stuffbydale.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
558 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Dale Hildebrandt is one of the very few True Gentleman in magicdom. He's smart and creative, and sensitive as well, therefore he's very humble. I'm pretty sure this is worth more than the modest price asked. I will check it out soon.

Were this offer was being released by almost any other magician and/or company, this would have been called "The ULTIMATE card gimmick blah blah blah" and sold as a $30 download

I personally look forward for more releases and ideas from Dale (and people like him, if there are any out there)

Maxi
Have a nice day
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5196 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
One of the smartest buys I ever made was purchasing the lifetime subscription to Dale's effects. He is offering it again, and I highly recommend it. I know by "lifetime" he means pay once, and you'll get all of his work as long as he is creating it, over his lifetime. But you will get enough magic in the first submission from him to last YOU a lifetime. And the magic is very good.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
I'm looking to get some quick funds for an unexpected expense that's popped up recently. So, the first 3 people who PayPal $20.00 USD to mirrorname@inebraska.com will become subscribers to "2017 Hildebrandt Digital Lifetime Subscription". I need this money rather quickly, so the next three people that jump on board will be rewarded handsomely. This offer does need to be purchased like right, my fine fiendish friends, because once April 2, 2017 rolls up said offer will be discontinued. So let's see here:

Scarcity by limiting # to be distributed at a HUGE discount with the added Scarcity ploy of a short time frame; do me a favor frame extended, and just

send your money now ("Hand Bluffs And More Stuff" alone retails for $150).

Remember: The next 3 people to send $20.00 USD to mirrorname@inebraska.com will get the "Hildebrandt Digital Lifetime Subscription"!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Dale, I just sent you $20. Looking forward to reading what you got!

John
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3263 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2017, Station10 wrote:
Dale, I just sent you $20. Looking forward to reading what you got!

John

Smart buy. Lot less than I paid a while back.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Dale,

Just making sure that you received my payment.

John
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

~ Alfred Tennyson
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Done via PayPal.
balzar
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of balzar
Just send you the $20 USD by Paypal.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of topherhester
I haven't received an email or confirmation. Have either of you?
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
I received a response to my email on 4/30 stating it would be sent out on Monday but haven't heard anything else since.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5196 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I had the same concerns, but for me, Dale delivered. It was several days after my purchase and it was a massive info. dump that was glorious.

Be patient.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Still have not heard anything further, has anyone else had any luck?
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Nope.
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
I've sent him a few emails and a pm but still no response either. Bummer.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, California
224 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I purchased the Not Great, Not Even That Good card trick PDF a few days ago, but I still haven't received any email.
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
153 Posts

Profile of Davdo
He's around - last I heard, he was having email troubles.
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Topherhester and balzar have either of you heard anything from Dale? I've sent several emails and a PM but so far no word.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
I normally like to stay on topic, but since Dale has not replied to my last 3 emails: I think it needs to be said that he shouldn't be taking orders for anything until he delivers "Sacred Tricks," which is now how many years overdue?
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Dale fixed his email glitch and all was sent to me. Looking forward to reading through his stuff.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

~ Alfred Tennyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Not Great (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL