The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Not Great (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I sent him a text on the number shown on the site. I ordered on May 3rd and have not received anything either.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1240 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
He will follow through, guys. And the beauty of his Lifetime Subscription (which I happily purchased a year or so ago at a much higher cost than this insane offer) is that you won't ever have difficulties in getting the materials again--they just get sent automatically every time he announces something new. It's awesome!
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
153 Posts

Profile of Davdo
I second the above. Got all of my stuff this morning. I'd say a little slack should be offered to an independent creator like Dale. The ideas are special and he doesn't charge a whole lot for them.

Dave
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
I apologize for the delays. Not only was I experiencing email technical difficulties, I was also having internet connection problems (it turns out that the ISP provider I was using had actually lost the rights to use their connections because of the expiration of an agreement that had previously been offered to prevent anti-trust issues; which meant that the internet provider had no access to allow me access to and things were very spotty).

There is only person I was unable to deliver to because they did not provide an email address. If that's you, then please email me so I can make good on the delivery.

Everyone else should have received the back catalogue of eBooks. Some things are beyond my control; not having access to email and/or internet was harmful to my making good on the deliveries. The majority of the time I am able to fulfill digital orders much faster. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope everyone enjoys the eBooks that were sent.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Sent you a pm with my email address. Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Not Great (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL