The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pleased to meet you. (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
135 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Hello!

I'm a long time lurker, preferring to mostly read the forums, but this forum is one that I would like to post in. Smile I thought I'd introduce my self since sometimes low post numbers make the veterans uneasy lol.

Although it says I have been registered on the site for 7 years, I actually lurked for much longer.

I love magic and sleight of hand, but most off all, my passion is with readings.

I mostly do private events and conventions. I am not a full timer, still have a job in banking.

For fun, I'll let you see my pic of some ladies in line for palm readings.

Anyway Smile. I'm very pleased and excited to be in your company, and don't be too hard on me :p
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Hi, Schaff! Glad to have you as an active poster to this little niche of the forum--especially glad, as you appear to be rocking it with the readings!

Always fantastic to have another voice. I look forward to interacting more with you now that you've converted from "lurker" to "poster" Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Welcome to the spooky...... It is about time you got here.....😎

Best
Ray
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
135 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Thanks guys!
Gismologic
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Gismologic
I actually am starting to host Meetups in Brooklyn for Tarot, Palmistry & Runes.
Welcome and please feel free to suggest source materials!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Welcome.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Greetings,

Pleasure to meet you. I forward to your contributions!
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Welcome to Spooky, Schaff!
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
413 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Bienvenue Schaff, you have a lot to explore here, you will enjoy.
You will see the Bizarre family is very welcoming.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5211 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Welcome to the coolest booth in the Café Schaff! It's in the back of the joint, kind of dusty, and the light never seems to work, but folks are friendly. They just like to stay in the shadows.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Welcome aboard.
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
135 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm going to enjoy it here. Smile

To Gismo,

Sadly, I know next to nothing of runes. I read over some manuscripts years ago, but nothing much has stuck.

Lately, when I want to do something special for someone I start out with the WA. I have a tossing cloth in the mail, on the way right now-- so I may actually use that every time now. We shall see.

When I do handwriting analysis, I use Docc Hillford's System 88. Docc never disappoints, I have so many of his Doccinars, I feel like I know him lol.

Palm reading depends on venue -- I use Richard Webster's Quick and Effective cold reading for longer sessions, but for trade show work you cant beat Palm reading for magicians from Paul Voodini. It's so outstanding I cannot say enough about it-- it packs a fantastic reading in 5-6 minutes, makes the sitter feel great, and is structured remarkably. I'm told that there is even a DVD now. I may buy it just out of appreciation. Smile One day I hope to personally meet Paul and shake his hand.

Tarot is a mix of the booklet that comes with all the rider-waite along with Aeon from Mystic Alexandre. He's awesome as well, and everything he releases is completely enjoyable even if you never show others and keep it to yourself. I do 1 card readings, or 3 card past, present, future spreads. That's all.

Numerology is a mix of Docc Hillfords Window to the future, and an older book Numbers will tell from Gerun Moore. I believe Docc himself recommended that book, and it's a great read. I have purposely only used that book so I don't get my wires crossed. (been known to happen a lot when I get more material than I need. lol)

Also-- Palm reading isn't just for the ladies Smile This is one of my favorite pictures from trade shows.

Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Great pics and advice welcome.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
508 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Shalom, Schaff. Glad to have you here.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Quote:
On May 3, 2017, Schaff wrote:
Also-- Palm reading isn't just for the ladies Smile This is one of my favorite pictures from trade shows.

That photo has me dying. Absolutely fantastic, man!
jglumley
View Profile
Loyal user
Kansas City
233 Posts

Profile of jglumley
I like your jackalope, or is that the wolpertinger? It's hard to tell upside down.
The "18"
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
135 Posts

Profile of Schaff
That's a cool piece isn't it? we are at a tattoo convention. that jackalope is a print for sale, my wife is an award winning tattoo artist and painter. We often share a booth.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Pleased to meet you. (19 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL