The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Tunnel by Ninh (Sansminds) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I thought there was a thread on this recently but can't seem to find it..

Anyway, if it was just my imagination, here is the link to the next Sansminds project:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22698
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
It looks really nice, but I'm just not very appealed by the giant black envelope, if it was normal sized, I would love it!

sleepy
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On May 6, 2017, SleepyMagic wrote:
It looks really nice, but I'm just not very appealed by the giant black envelope, if it was normal sized, I would love it!

sleepy

I agree with you.. the effect is cool.. but Im curious if the envelope can be folded up to fit in my pants pocket.
dr_catman
View Profile
New user
Singapore
74 Posts

Profile of dr_catman
It's such a visual looking trick. Looking forward to some reviews on this. I may just have to take the plunge myself if not Smile
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
I like it and I wonder if the envelope is only one or if it is a set and I need one enveloper per performance...

I would like if someone could submit a review...
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Hate it. There's no way this fools spectators. It's so unmotivated.

Madison
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Agree , true it's unmotivated , but I can't deny the fact that it's visual .

Im thinking of another problem here , when the two bills change , it may not occour strongly to some audience , reason being they see two diff bills before , and after the change they still see two diff bills after . Though the bills switched , some who's not paying attention may not notice what happened .

Reason I pointed this out is cause , when I first viewed the trailer and saw the change the first scene , I actually didn't understand the effect until more changes are shown . It may be just me though ... but maybe it's a valid point ☝️
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
120 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
Any review on it ?
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
They reviewed it on the wizard product review.

https://youtu.be/nNLgY523pm0
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Dave the Knave
View Profile
Regular user
Cochise County, Arizona
163 Posts

Profile of Dave the Knave
Looks good, too expensive.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I Agree, looks really good. Draven gave this a very good review. Interesting.....
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Looks good and the review looks great....
I bought it.... hope the gimmick will last .... that's the last chance I give to sansminds...
philipsw
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of philipsw
I was pleasantly surprised by this, having been somewhat underwhelmed by many previous SansMinds releases. It wins on simplicity - and it is a nice visual effect. I could see this being built into a nice littel routine in a street magic context, though I don't think I would perform it in a more formal environment. I've done a more detailed review here: http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk/2017/09/0......-review/
http://www.morethanmagic.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Interesting, very nice review Philipsw..... Thanks!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 7, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
Hate it. There's no way this fools spectators. It's so unmotivated.

Madison

Isn't that upto the individual performer? To motivate.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
You put money into the ends of an envelope because it's a time machine. You are creating a fold in the fabric of time.

Well, it sounds like nonsense but here's what it would look like if it was possible.

Isn't magic about possibilities? We, magicians, are the curators, the caretakers, the purveyors of the possibilities of magic..... Can I show you something?

Or some such nonsense.

I remember one of the first magicians I ever saw as a kid. I made an attempt to listen to his patter. Even though I was very young I realized he wasn't really saying anything that made sense. This was my first inspiration into the world of magic.

Anyway, this is a great object for a motivational speaker as a demonstration. People love this stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Tunnel by Ninh (Sansminds) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL