The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley concern? (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MindreaderDavid
View Profile
New user
St Paul
68 Posts

Profile of MindreaderDavid
Hello everyone.

I don't know if you're on his mailing list or not, but a week ago he sent out a few messages for his weekend sale. I inquired about a couple items, got a speedy reply, then after buying have heard nothing.

To provide context, I have bought from him before, and only once have I had a problem (I bought a physical copy of Thought Veil that I never got. He sent the PDF but I never recieved the physical copy now that I think about it). Every other time, no issues.

I bought this last Sunday, after a few days followed up with a forwarded copy of my receipt, and it's been about a half week again and still I've heard nothing.

Does anyone know if something happened to him? Or if this commonly happens with him or not?

I didn't want to bring it public, after a week of hearing nothing back I figured it may be wise to bring it to where people know him in order to get ahold of him.
Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9426 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, I too have had problems with him and this as well. I ordered Thought Veil and I didn't get the pdf or the hard copy. Also when he was in the hospital in bad shape myself and several members of my entire office staffsent money and we were again supposed to get Thought Veil and a couple of other of his reading releases, and to this day still have not heard anything even after contacting him as well as Amira multiple times.

Then on top of that it seems anytime someone starts a thread about this the entire thread will get deleted. Not sure why, but you are not alone.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Jermome has revealed his character more times than I can count, in more ways than I can remember. Buyer beware.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5108 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On May 6, 2017, Mindpro wrote:
Yes, I too have had problems with him and this as well. I ordered Thought Veil and I didn't get the pdf or the hard copy. Also when he was in the hospital in bad shape myself and several members of my entire office staffsent money and we were again supposed to get Thought Veil and a couple of other of his reading releases, and to this day still have not heard anything even after contacting him as well as Amira multiple times.

Then on top of that it seems anytime someone starts a thread about this the entire thread will get deleted. Not sure why, but you are not alone.

I don't know how are you contacting me , but your efforts are not effective for sure. You can PM me in here, you can contact me at Facebook or email. I have never received a message from you.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9426 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes you have and I was told you weren't part of his dealings anymore. You then said to contact him which we did never to get a response.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
I am in his mailing list.

I saw those on sale and bought one.

After I informed him that paypal sent in email, he didn't reply anything back until I have to sent him another email about my concern.

He sent me that ebook after second email.

Hope this helps
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Maybe he is too busy making the clouds move or the earth spin with his mind
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11561 Posts

Profile of John C
Hey man, he's a busy performer you know.... on the road all the time. Respect the man's time. At least he's offering you something. Regardless whether you ever receive it, isn't it the offer that counts?

Hehe
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
I have successfully done business with Jerome in the past, although there have been minor issues. I would suggest buying his material only through third parties if possible.
John
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I bought some stuff from him (and from Pablo at some point). He always took a long time to send the goods, but he always did.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Finley took money for a physical book and only sent a PDF?

That's all too familiar...

Jerome Finley is permanently banned from the Café, as are active threads about him and/or his products. This one won't last long.
Aubrey de Wet
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa, Johannesburg
111 Posts

Profile of Aubrey de Wet
Quote:
On May 6, 2017, MindreaderDavid wrote:

... and only once have I had a problem (I bought a physical copy of Thought Veil that I never got. He sent the PDF but I never recieved the physical copy now that I think about it).

Same here, except was Thought Dial.
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1040 Posts

Profile of sbays
Why bother sending this guy money when you could donate your hard earned cash to Peter Popoff? At least then you would receive your miracle spring water!
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
JesHansen
View Profile
New user
Hannover, Germany
55 Posts

Profile of JesHansen
I am in contact with him! I personally never had an issue with him or his work. Quite the opposit. Since I got a couple of his releases I am often sending stuff back and forth with him. I have heard about people having problems with getting their products before, all I know is that he is not very well and has personal problems that from time to time take over.
I will try to reach him for you and inform him. Maybe you could PM me your mail adress and which products you are waiting for.

All the best,
Jes
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Historically, when customers have pressed him to send what they paid for, he has responded with denials, name-calling, and obscenities.
sychou
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of sychou
Once in a while,this happens again and again here.
I've been in the same situation before,not receiving what I bought,so I posted here,then attacked by Jerome's friends,then the thread got deleted.
His reputation has broken.
JesHansen
View Profile
New user
Hannover, Germany
55 Posts

Profile of JesHansen
I want to point out that I didn't mean to attack anyone if you are refering to me. All I can say is that I get along great with Jerome and am in contact with him. If I could help you I would be happy because I had the same issue with another person and I know how frustrating it is.

Jes
Raum
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Raum
When you ordering from Finley, often you get:
1) Bulling
2) Waiting
3) Wondering
4) Asking
5) Attacking
Rarelly:
1) Products
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
404 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Quote:
On May 7, 2017, John C wrote:
Hey man, he's a busy performer you know.... on the road all the time. Respect the man's time. At least he's offering you something. Regardless whether you ever receive it, isn't it the offer that counts?

Hehe

What a stupid post, its like saying , I bought a ticket to see the Rolling Stones but they didn't show up but Hey man! , they are busy musicians , respect their time. Again what a preposterous preposterous!

Regards
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5692 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On May 10, 2017, Mark Timon wrote:
Quote:
On May 7, 2017, John C wrote:

Hehe

What a stupid post, if like saying , I bought a ticket to see the Rolling Stones but they didn't show up but Hey man! , they are busy musicians , respect their time. Again what a preposterous post!

Regards
I think you overlooked the sarcasm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley concern? (40 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL