The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Not Being Paid For GIG (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2687 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Quote:
On May 10, 2017, TomBoleware wrote:
Walter was probably right, you should have walked.Smile

Just curious but did that cross your mind there at the show?

Tom

Walter, please don't take this as being sarcastic, it's not.
Like I said before, your post about walking did make sense.
I also said we learn from hindsight.

Thanks
Tom
Do What Others Do And You Will Become Average

The Daycare Magician Book
www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

Tom Boleware
www.tomboleware.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20019 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What was it if not sarcastic? Of course it was a shot at Walter. Don't apologize to him which he deserves.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11953 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I was out of town last night performing at a high end college graduation party. I was booked via Gig Masters. Maybe I am too trusting but once the deposit is paid, I leave it up to the client to pay at the event. This has always worked out for me (with G.M. gigs) and results in a happy client at the completion. Last night, at the after show party, I was asked if I wanted a cash or check with the comment they would rather pay by check since they did not want to part with so much cash at the time. I gladly accepted the check with a generous tip I might add. The only thing that could have gone better would have been that the check be made out to my registered business instead of just of my stage name. That should be no problem since I deposit all of my checks into my business account anyways. Smile

PS: Only 11 days to go for the release of my check that started this delightful thread. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Not Being Paid For GIG (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL