We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape Artists Convention in Indy Prices ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Does anyone have Prices for the Convention as to How much it is etc. room rates and admission and the Banquet. Don,
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Don....here is the link that gives you the info to register for the convention...
http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.net/Indy_Convention.html

The registration is handled thru:
Crossroads of America Lock Show/Escape Artist Convention
Pete Schaefer
P.O. Box 88072
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Or call Pete Schaefer at: (317) 251-3951 or (317) 926-3232

Hope that helps.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I have that information but I need to know the Prices as in Cost to enter etc. I have someone possibly to go with and he wants to know how much. Don,
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Hotel room: $82 a night plus tax for up to 4 people in the room
Convention Registration: $25
Banquet price: $17

There is a limited number for the banquet, so you may want to call Pete Schaefer to make sure there is still seats available before that money is sent in.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Anyone know if we can just Pay when we get there. Don,
lauher
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
51 Posts

Profile of lauher
The cost of just attending the exhibition is free. No charge at the door.

For $25 you can reserve a table to sell or show things.

For $17 you get to go to the Banquet and eat, but last year you could stand at the back and watch the show for free

But overall having the chance to meet everyone else and to participate in the general craziness is priceless.

Joe
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Actually to watch the show from the back of the room required a ticket that cost $10. There were more people that wanted to see the show than there were dinner seats for. I am not sure what they are doing this year. We are providing sound for the evening show, but that is all I know. If you want to go to the dinner, I would recommend getting tickets now.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Last year I did NOT pre register an I did pay at the door, which I believe was $2.00 per day. Unfortunately the banquet WAS sold out so I would recommend getting those tickets as soon as possible if you definitely want to attend. Otherwise, they will probably be opening up the room after dinner so the general public can watch the show like they did last year, so you could get a ticket for that probably at the door in the morning.
I think there is some confusion on the registration fee which I believe IS $25.00 this year. At least for the Escapology people. That's what I paid for my girlfriend and I any way, and we aren't selling anything. Does anyone know for sure?
Best regards, Tony Parisi
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I did NOT have to pay anything extra ($25) the information did not state that, I did pay $50 for 2 tables, the banquet money and room fee.

I was going to give Pete a call on Thurs. so if no one calls him before then I'll let you know.

X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Back in late January/early February, I wrote to Pete Schaefer and told him I wanted to attend the lock show and escape convention, but I was NOT going to have a dealer's table. The reply I received, by mail, was that registration for the convention was $25. I called Pete last week to verify that he had received my money, and mentioned the "registration fee", and he confirmed that he had indeed received my money...registration fee and money for banquet tickets. This is what I know.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Thanks Margarette, I'd better get on the phone with him and ask as he did not mention it to me when I called last, unless the tables somehow waives the fee.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Talking to other people I think if you do have a table at the convention it DOES indeed waive the registration fee. I think that is where the confusion arose from. If you do NOT have a table at the convention the fee is STILL $25.00. Plus $17.00 for the banquet which will probably sell out so get those tickets in advance. See you all there!
Tony Parisi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape Artists Convention in Indy Prices ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL