We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New full body restraint... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I spotted this when it first came out. I haven't seen it mentioned yet. Similar to the Military straight jacket on the Lesley tape.

Has anyone seen it up close? $900 is a little too steep for me.

http://www.pxdirect.com/fullbodyrestraint.htm
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Looks like it would be a Great Escape but can one of them be Made to Might be a Lot Cheaper. Just grab some belts and rivet them together and get some canvas. Don,

P.S. I Like it too.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
"Said to have a quick calming effect on agitated subjects." That might be stretching it a bit.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Looks to me like a canvas sleeping bag with a blanket wrapped around it that has been fastened with leather straps. Looks nice, but for the price I think not.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Actully the Straps are not leather, but 2" Nylon straps. Don,
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Thanks Don, still looks like a sleeping bag though.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Roslyn I know what you mean. all they have to do is put a Hood on it. Don,
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
Ok, I am the first to admit I am not an expert on such things but how in the heck are we supposed to get out of that thing?

Restricted movement, tried hands, no way of using the feet....why not tie yourself to a chair once you're in it and be done with it.
KerryJK
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
621 Posts

Profile of KerryJK
Obviously I haven't tried, but looking at it I can imagine how I'd go about escaping. It may involve some minor tampering beforehand, but I think it's perfectly possible.

I think a better question is how the police and hospital orderlies are meant to get the dangerous psycho they're trying to restrain to lie down obediently to let himself get tied in. Are they meant to tranquilize him first?
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
It amazes me that restraints like that are still permitted to be in use. Calming effect my backside.

If you wanted to get me into that outside of a controlled escape situation, I don't think tranquilizers would be enough, you would have to shoot me first!
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I think I wouldn't mind doing this one as a escape but would like to add onto it. Don,
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
So then Don, when will the Sleeping Bag of Death be headlining your act? :o)

Roslyn
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New full body restraint... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL