The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Victims or Suspects (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Delaware
534 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Ever had a great idea for a show and was limited by what was a available on the usual sites? It could be hard to shoehorn a great effect with a Wild West theme into you British Ghost Story plot!

I have created a set of 32 cabinet Cards with 16 men and 16 women. It has an artful tribute to the legendary Pinkerton Detective Agency on the back.

You can create and show based on murder and mayhem you wish with an amazing reveal of epic paranormal proportions!

A UK and Interpol version will be available later this year.

Coming June 2017!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
Effects for sale: www.shadowbizarre.com
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of pawel
Looking forward! !!
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I would be interested in this, since my wife's father was a Pinkerton. He even had photos, a badge and a few other things from back then.... Cool or what?

So yeah, this might be good to get.

Ray
Dan C
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Dan C
Should I hate you Ray?
My great-great uncle was hanged for train robbery......

Dan
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
727 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Sounds like a two man show/seance opportunity to me - seriously - what are the odds
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Delaware
534 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
In the 1850s, Allan Pinkerton met Chicago attorney Edward Rucker in a local Masonic Hall and formed the North-Western Police Agency, later known as the Pinkerton Agency.

Historian Frank Morn writes: "By the mid-1850s a few businessmen saw the need for greater control over their employees; their solution was to sponsor a private detective system. In February 1855, Allan Pinkerton, after consulting with six midwestern railroads, created such an agency in Chicago."

With these unique cards based on a classic and easy to perform effect, you can create your own story and own theme with either victims or suspects!

At this time 5 sets will be made available the 1st week of June! You can reserve a set now with NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

http://shadowbizarre.com/the-shadow-bazaar/pinkerton/
VINCE WILSON

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On May 18, 2017, Dan C wrote:
Should I hate you Ray? Hb
My great-great uncle was hanged for train robbery......

Dan

Sounds like a nice man....Smile

I know that Allan Pinkerton was an unique person who protected Lincoln and punched a congressmen to the floor. He also had women working for him as agents. It looks like all the cards are of women. I guess any story would work with the cards as long as you make one up about women.

Here is a PDF that can be downloaded. It might give people some story ideas.

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/32007/32007-h/32007-h.htm

Ray
Dan C
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Dan C
Sounds like a nice man....Smile

Never met him,,,,,
We talk the first Thursday of every month....
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Delaware
534 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Finally ready to ship next week! Everyone who pre-ordered will have their cards shipped out tomorrow and Friday, then I will be able to start making more next week.

These sets can be used for any show you can imagine! 32 in all!

Make them victims, make them suspects or something completely different! There is a space at the bottom you can leave as is, write names on, a city or case! Anyway you decide, half will live and half will die!

I am only doing a limited rum on these as they take a lot of time.

http://shadowbizarre.com/the-shadow-bazaar/pinkerton/
VINCE WILSON

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Victims or Suspects (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL