The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Anaheim CA magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1946 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I just got back from a gruesome trip through the hell hole that is Disneyland.... however in one of my few escapes I accidentally found Kip Barry's Cabaret.

It opened at 12, and I found it at 10:30, so I waited patiently.

I had a fun talk with the guys there, they had a show at 2, so I signed up and my wife and I had a very enjoyable time.

My wife, being a magicians wife, is not easily surprised, and even less easily entertained... but I blame TV for that. However, she was both.
I spent at least another hour there. Bought a very well made Scotch and Soda. Some other stuff.

It is a small venue, but I think it's worth a visit. I would happily revisit Kip Barry's Cabaret.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Anaheim CA magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL