The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Ink jet printers for cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doc Willie
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Doc Willie
I need to get a new ink jet printer. Does anyone know of a printer that can handle the card stock and size of playing cards? Will not be printing anything fancy, mostly just text with greetings or contact info.
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
WA
223 Posts

Profile of Orlan
Here's a starting point: https://www.lybrary.com/how-to-make-your......printing

It's possible the model mentioned is a bit outdated, but it might guide you in the right direction. I'm also interested in trying this at some point - so if you find a printer that works for you, let me know!
Doc Willie
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Doc Willie
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it does not address the issue of mechanically handling a single card.

In the meantime I bought a printer based on other considerations, so I do not know if I will ever find a way to do this. I may consider my local print/copy shop.
Alex Day
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Alex Day
I like to buy kardkutter and use 110lb staples stock and print both sides. You should get two decks from ink.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Ink jet printers for cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL