The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doomsday VIIII 2018 18th-19th May 2018 (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle

Friday 18th – Saturday 19th May 2018
Sneaton Castle, Whitby, YO21 3QN, UK

Register Today!

Doomsday is the premier Bizarre and Mystery Entertainment event in the UK and covers all aspects of macabre magic, storytelling, paranormal high strangeness and freakish sideshow acts. What's more it's held in a castle in Whitby, the home of Bram Stoker. So why not join us for an inspiring weekend as we delve into the minds of some of Bizarre Magic's greatest thinkers and performers?

The two day event is crammed full of lectures, workshops and performances which culminate on Saturday night with The Hex Factor.

Doomsday VIIII promises to be the largest and most spectacular yet and as a result we have had to cap ticket sales at 120. With over 90 attendees in 2017 we expect this event to reach the maximum capacity of Sneaton Castle so early booking is essential!

https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collecti......-tickets

See you there.

Darkly

Dan and the Doomsday Team
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Any on the fence, I made the return trip to Whitby just for this (hadn't been since the 1800's) this event is first class, more like a reunion than a traditional convention, a great time to be had. Make it there if you can
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
The Doomsday conference was nothing but 100% positive! I am definitely coming back next year! Absolutely worth those 199 steps and more!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
If all bodes well, I'll be back also
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doomsday VIIII 2018 18th-19th May 2018 (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL