We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » RE: Don't Applaud...throw money (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thatmagicguy
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
35 Posts

Profile of thatmagicguy
Ah, the joys of walk around in Vegas...Recently, while doing walk around one of the showrooms in Vegas, everyone started applauding in the middle of my wondrous blank deck routine (beginning to love that one again). I stopped them with "no,no, no...I'm not done yet, save the applause and throw money instead."

A couple of seconds ding, off my teeth a shiny quarter. "You said throw money, hah,hah,hah, blah!"

Moral to the story- Never stop them from applauding!

*steps off of soapbox, and wanders away....." Ith there a denthist in tha houth?"
I'm moving back to Vegas.....anyone there that can help me out in getting adjusted to the Sin City again!?!!?
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Ahahaha!!!!!!

Sorry man but I have been waiting to hear a story like this for ages!!

Chris
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Man when you get it you get it! That's a rough situation and thanks for the moral!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » RE: Don't Applaud...throw money (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL