The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello.

I have put together a short book of 3 mentalism routines, fully scripted. Here is a brief description of the routines:

- The Aspen Glade - A demonstration of psychic thought-transfer, in which you read two minds. One participant thinks of a word and a number. You are able to discern details of the word, the number, and the significance of each. You then turn to a different participant (they have not been prompted, or told to write anything), and reveal personal details about them, such as, but not limited to: their birthday, their name, their city of birth, or their occupation. This plays great around a campfire.

- Grasp of Time - You enter a trance-like state, and using a pencil and slip of paper, you wildly scribble on it. You exit the trance, fold the paper into an origami swan, and place it in a box. A participant is asked to think of a fond childhood memory, and to think of a word which pertains to it. The word is written down, and placed in the box with your slip of paper. You then take them on a mental journey back to the memory, allowing them to experience it in their imagination. You can discern a few details of the memory. Then, if the memory takes place in a building, they are to find a clock on a wall (or if it's outside, they are to ask someone the time, etc.). When you open the box at the end, the participant unfolds the paper swan, and among all your scribbles, there is a clock face, reading whatever time they imagined in their memory.

- Gilly's Revenge - A participant shuffles a deck of cards (this is the only card effect in the book), and they are given a portion of the deck. They look at the top card of the stack, and if it's a red card, they are to think of sitting beside the fireplace with someone special to them, and if it's a black card, they are to imagine sitting outside at night, talking with their special person. You are able to tell them what color the card is, what this person's relation to them is, and what the person's name is. It can be repeated, the cards are not marked in any way, and you can perform it blindfolded.

If you would like to learn these for free, and write an honest review, I am giving out 7 review copies. Leave a comment or send me a PM if you're interested.

In Magic,
Tom Phoenix
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
I'm interested!
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I'm interested
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Sounds interesting. I would be glad to take a look if you still have copies. Thanks for the offer!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
356 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
I'm interested
SlipperySnake
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of SlipperySnake
I'd love to review it
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Me too!
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
magic maniac
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of magic maniac
I'm more than interested. Pleaes...let me know how to get on the list.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Those seven went pretty fast. I'll have it sent out to everyone later today or tonight.

Tom Phoenix
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Is it available as of yet? I would be very happy to either review or peruse the price...
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On May 26, 2017, m.o.pfeil wrote:
Is it available as of yet? I would be very happy to either review or peruse the price...

Not yet, but it will be within the next couple days.

Tom Phoenix
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Wonderful. Looking forward to it!
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
If anyone backs out of actually writing a review, let me know.

Congratulations on the book, by the way.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hey, robvh, someone backed out of actually writing a review. Would you still like to give it a read?

Tom Phoenix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Mentalism (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL