The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Dark Side of the Slate (e-book & audiobook) (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSoydan
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MagicSoydan
A while ago Brynmore and I started a project. The project was to ask Seances & Spookshows Podcast listeners to submit their slate routines and there would be a drawing for a price. The price was Manifestation Slates by Evil Eye Workshop.

All of these routines were going to be complied into one PDF file and offered as a free e-book. And it was published as "The Dark Side of the Slate e-book".
(The free e-book can be downloaded from the link below).

And then Yitzhak Schlomi said "I have this good friend and fantastic storyteller; he calls himself Kotah. Would any of you be willing to read one of the routines (forwards and prefaces, etc.) in the e-book and create an audio version to be dedicated to Kotah.

Well... Here it is:

The Dark Side of the Slate Audiobook!
http://evileyeworkshop.wixsite.com/shop/manifestation-slates

Special thanks to Lary Kuehn for providing the background music.

P.S: There is no sign-up or any catch to download, it is 100% free. We are asking for donations to contribute towards server costs for Brynmore's Seances and Spookshows Podcast. Please, if you are not able to donate do not feel obligated.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Now you can listen to The Dark Side of the Slate on your commute! I am really happy on how the final product came out. Thank you Soydan and all those contributed to the PDF and thank you to you who helped make the audio version possible. This unique offering is really exciting. Download your copy today!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
To Yitzhak, Soydan, and all the other amazing people who put their talents into this RAR, I thank you each and every one !

It really is special and exciting. The unexpected dedication, humbled me,

Thank you so much.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
It is especially nice to actually hear the voices of the performers who created these wonderful slate routines

Very much enjoyed the entire collection

Kotah
MagicSoydan
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MagicSoydan
Yesterday I forgot to include these covers. Thank you Dr. SH Smile

get a photo url

get a photo url
MagicSoydan
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MagicSoydan
Quote:
On May 27, 2017, KOTAH wrote:
It is especially nice to actually hear the voices of the performers who created these wonderful slate routines

Very much enjoyed the entire collection

Kotah

Yes, that was a very exciting experience. I have to give full credit to Yitzhak for that.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
This looks like a very interesting item. I can't wait to download and listen to it. I can see me listening with the lights out and one or two candles burning to set the mood.

Thanks for sharing it.
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Fabulous compilation of effects! Thanks for your efforts.
Donation sent.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
What an effort! Thanks for sharing. Hearing the individuals read their creations is extra special. Well done all!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On May 28, 2017, Dr. O wrote:
What an effort! Thanks for sharing. Hearing the individuals read their creations is extra special. Well done all!

I agree that it was extra special hearing the people talking. It really added to the overall feel.

This is a great treat.

Best
Ray
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Some folks were having trouble with the RAR compressed file, so Soydan made all the "chapters" into individual mp3's for easier listening. Downloading and burning to a CD or zapping onto an mp3 player could not be easier now. Go have a listen!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Glad I was able to get something recorded at the (very) last minute.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
387 Posts

Profile of TEB3
I've been told that if I behave then on the next project I get to narrate the foot notes. I just can't figure if that is up or down from reading the contents.

Lary/TEB3/Traveler - who is working on his new book
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you , it was an honour to participate to this project, it promoted creativity and collaboration . Bravo Soydan.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Act now before the price goes up 300%. Yes, indeed, you heard it right. I heard it from a reliable source that the prices is about to triple! Download it now and have a listen before it is too late!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I downloaded the PDF and tried to leave a donation, but the button doesn't seem to work.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MagicSoydan
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MagicSoydan
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2017, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I downloaded the PDF and tried to leave a donation, but the button doesn't seem to work.

Thank you for letting me know, Oz. I just refreshed the button, so hopefully it is working now.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Nope. Nuthin'. I even emptied my cache and refreshed, but it's a no-go.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MagicSoydan
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MagicSoydan
I just replaced the button with a brand new one and it seems to be working now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Dark Side of the Slate (e-book & audiobook) (48 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL