The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Endless Sponge Balls and disinfecting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheHillusionist
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of TheHillusionist
Hi there. What is the best resource for "Endless balls from mouth" (sponge balls). The funniest one? I think Eric Leclerc has a really good version . any others?

Also, sponge balls can get quite germy and gross. Any tips on how to effectively disinfect them properly before soaking them in your mouth for lengthy periods of time?

Thanks
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1721 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Quote:
On May 30, 2017, TheHillusionist wrote:
Hi there. What is the best resource for "Endless balls from mouth" (sponge balls). The funniest one? I think Eric Leclerc has a really good version . any others?

Also, sponge balls can get quite germy and gross. Any tips on how to effectively disinfect them properly before soaking them in your mouth for lengthy periods of time?

Thanks

I read an article that suggested throwing a kitchen sponge in a microwave to disinfect it.
If you try it, let us know if they hold up.
karnak
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
496 Posts

Profile of karnak
To sterilize them in a microwave, I think sponges going in need to be wet (the water in them essentially boils, killing germs). They come out dry.

But Google the topic for more details, and greater certainty.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
I have good luck with mild soap and water bath, good rinse, squeeze excess water and air dry on paper towel. They fluff up nicely. Hope this helps.
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
TheHillusionist
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of TheHillusionist
Thanks so much.
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
120 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
Maybe wash with mouth wash ? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Endless Sponge Balls and disinfecting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL