The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Tricks you carry--just in case (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Woodini
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Woodini
I always have card warp with me. That has been my go-to pocket trick for over 30 years.
I must have done it many hundreds of times by now. Always plays well.
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
The first thing I do is Ring Thing with my ring or a spectator's one. Something with one coin also is frequent. After, if it gets serious, I go on with cards or other stuff that I have in my wallet.
Silversleights04
View Profile
New user
Houston, Tx, United States
35 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
I will always carry a ring, a silver dollar, a sharpie, and business cards everywhere I go just in case someone asks to see something. Then if it comes up that I perform magic (notice I said IF, not when; I feel like that mentality makes an important difference in your approach to impromptu performance), bam, I'm ready to show some magic.

That said, the only extra gimmick I will always carry for a specific effect is a shrinkie sharpie (homemade) for some fun visual sharpie magic! Credit to Homer Liwag, learned it from his Rice Papers. I get excited when I go somewhere and see a sharpie. You can shrink it then restore it instantly, or, if they don't particularly care about the sharpie and I'm making an impression, I'll shrink it down and just give it to them as a fun keepsake. I add a dab of gorilla glue to the cap so it will never come off (not that it's likely to anyway, but JIC), and most fun loving people won't try too hard to get the cap off of their souvenir. Then I'll just ditch their sharpie to a pocket and make another later. Great self-supplying effect.
Magic sees Magic.
Together we make each other better.
Do something amazing today.
Sophocles
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Pocket Space Plus is very strong imho when performed well. I bring out both the “deck” card and prediction card at same time and it blows people’s minds.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Tricks you carry--just in case (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL