The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Here comes East Coast Spirit Sessions IV ! (382 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
So, are you going to market the elevator panel sparks trick, Jim? That way the rest of us can pull off something like that.
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Hi Winks, Sylvester the Jester already has on the market what you need besides the Lebanon Circle's Ghosts of America Cards and the special card Dan Baines supplied all of us.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Sadly, I wasn't at the Spirit Sessions, but I did just open my Ghost of America Cards today...unbelievable.

Dan is an artist. Not a builder. Not a craftsman. An artist. This guy takes his work to a whole other level.

I've gone on about his work in other posts, so I don't want to go on yet again. Let me just say that once more, I am blown away by every aspect of what I've received. The quality of the prop construction...prop design...effect...routine...instruction...all spot on.

Nothing more from me except to say, thank you.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
BC, Dan and Vic all create objects worthy of a museum pedestal, thus they help us strive to put them to work in performances that are worth them being seen in , I'm glad all three of those noble gents have found a home with us at the ECSS
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2018, gothicmagic wrote:
BC, Dan and Vic all create objects worthy of a museum pedestal, thus they help us strive to put them to work in performances that are worth them being seen in , I'm glad all three of those noble gents have found a home with us at the ECSS

So true. We are fortunate.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
The ECSS4 wrap up email update should be out this Saturday. Watch your inbox. If anybody has anything they want me to include please contact me ASAP thanks Steve
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
Thank you, Vic Nadata, Prof BC, and Dr. O! I’m glad you enjoyed my performances; it was great to meet all of you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Here comes East Coast Spirit Sessions IV ! (382 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL