The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Makers added to the Earl line up at Indy/ New Bigelow Manuscript (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
PastorClyde,

I take my hat off to you sir. May I stand humbled and corrected on this matter.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
PastorCycle you mention something about a Master #7 Padlock you have is this available Gimmicked etc. and can the audience put it on and pull on it to be sure its Locked. I'll love to see your stuff and if I can't make the convention I will work it out that Shaun and I can hook up so I can see examine them. I think shaun already knows I will tell him Honestly what I think of something Shaun does have a bunch of Great Items for Sale. just ask and he'll gladly help someone out now the only problem is what Happens when he gets bigger then Cannons. Don,
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Donster, yes, the audience can pull on it, drop it, shake it, use the key to open it, try another key and see that it won't open, tip it, tap it, see pins in it and anything else they might do to examine a lock. What they can't do is open it and find your tools. You can however- and without a key. I dare say, no one would know how to open this lock without being shown; even those on this board (except Shawn and Steve who know how they work). There is nothing out of the ordinary when looking at or operating these locks. Hope you make the convention. I hope to next year but this one is out of the question unfortunately.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
PastorCycle I'm Sold since you do padlocks can or do you do handcuffs as well. please pm me with a Price/Prices. Don,
Steve Baker - Mr.Escape
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Steve Baker - Mr.Escape
This is for Stuart Burrell,
Stuart,after your last e-mail to me,my computer
crashed and I lost all of my records.I'm new at
computers.Now have new PC With back-up.
I wsa also very sick for two months,OK now..
I'm proud of you for setting your handcuff record,
and sticking with your escapes! You were not forgotten
just miss placed.....Sorry

May You Always Escape,

Steve Baker,MR. ESCAPE
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
The apology was quite unnecessary Mr Baker.

Thank you for the kind words and for inspiring so many of us with your achievements.

If I can do one tenth of one percent of what you have achieved, I will be a happy man.

Best Wishes

Stuart
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Makers added to the Earl line up at Indy/ New Bigelow Manuscript (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL